The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Lost???

  1. #11
    Senior Member Raymond Little's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lake Charles/Grand Chenier La
    Posts
    1,674

    Default

    Double my $ erry day by folding it.
    Chrissy and Al look like they both ate $hit smaiches on PMSNBC. Sharpy said Barky is doing the rope-a-dope with Mitt rolleyes
    Just Win

  2. #12
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    Double my $ erry day by folding it.
    Chrissy and Al look like they both ate $hit smaiches on PMSNBC. Sharpy said Barky is doing the rope-a-dope with Mitt rolleyes
    Ahhh. now you're back.

    Good succinct, intelligent reply.

    Have another. I will. JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 10-03-2012 at 11:02 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  3. #13
    Senior Member Spartazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vicksburg, MI
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Somewhere tonight a village is missing their idiot. O got exposed tonight.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.


    SHR Kerrybrook's Trollady Hero With Fire
    SHR Kelrobin Trollady's Murphy CGC

    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Shotgun Instructor
    Hunters Safety Instructor

  4. #14
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    They're going nuts on MSNBC. Chris Matthews' tingling leg is sending a blood clot to his brain. Al Shapton is blaming Obama's poor showing on Jim Leher and Obama's anniversary. Maddow is so shaken up she may go straight
    Gotta hand it to you Franco that's some funny stuff right there
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  5. #15
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,969

    Default

    Enjoy the touchdown. Your boy looked good. But don't think for a minute that Obama did not plan what he did. Kind of like the women and the gay marriage thing.

    The economic stats are what they are and we did not need Romney to tell us because we hear it everyday. Folks know what they are and have made their minds up in the states that still matter that they trust Obama with this. This guy flip flopping on healthcare and taxes last night did not make folk trust him. Obama humbled himself and let him have the win. Wrong forum to really debate him because the only thing he could do is call him a liar. Enjoy the buzz, it will settle down in a day or two, meanwhile, Obama is going to keep taklking to the american people.

    Please look at Ohio and Florida next week after the new polling data comes out and see if the folks you needed bought his sh>t!

  6. #16
    Senior Member starjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Enjoy the touchdown. Your boy looked good. But don't think for a minute that Obama did not plan what he did. Kind of like the women and the gay marriage thing.

    The economic stats are what they are and we did not need Romney to tell us because we hear it everyday. Folks know what they are and have made their minds up in the states that still matter that they trust Obama with this. This guy flip flopping on healthcare and taxes last night did not make folk trust him. Obama humbled himself and let him have the win. Wrong forum to really debate him because the only thing he could do is call him a liar. Enjoy the buzz, it will settle down in a day or two, meanwhile, Obama is going to keep taklking to the american people.

    Please look at Ohio and Florida next week after the new polling data comes out and see if the folks you needed bought his sh>t!
    Do you have to cuss.

  7. #17
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,969

    Default

    Hard to discribe it any other way...sorry

  8. #18
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Hard to discribe it any other way...sorry
    The hangover finally wore off, huh??
    Bill Davis

  9. #19
    Member JimmyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    55

    Default

    I was undecided until 2 weeks ago. Then Romney came to Dayton, Ohio. I for one and many thousands more like me in Ohio have seen 57,000 auto manufacturing jobs disappear in SW Ohio. We had 4 major GM plants close and are gone in our area. Obama chose not to save these plants and jobs. Morraine, Truck and Bus, Duramax and SUV plants gone. These jobs went to China or Mexico on his watch. He takes credit and brags how he saved the auto industry in Detroit and Ohio. Well it's a lie. Ohio will tilt to Romney. I for one, and many thousands more from this region will support Romney.
    Gator Points Bayou Le Roux (by Dakota's Cajun Roux) "Bayou" Lacey
    High Tech Abbey Road II (by Ten Bears Road Trip) "Roo"

  10. #20
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD View Post
    I was undecided until 2 weeks ago. Then Romney came to Dayton, Ohio. I for one and many thousands more like me in Ohio have seen 57,000 auto manufacturing jobs disappear in SW Ohio. We had 4 major GM plants close and are gone in our area. Obama chose not to save these plants and jobs. Morraine, Truck and Bus, Duramax and SUV plants gone. These jobs went to China or Mexico on his watch. He takes credit and brags how he saved the auto industry in Detroit and Ohio. Well it's a lie. Ohio will tilt to Romney. I for one, and many thousands more from this region will support Romney.
    Good. take your friends and relatives to the polls.
    Bill Davis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •