The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lost???

I can walk to the polls from my house, but I will give any Romney supportor a ride to vote if they need one. The democrats think they have this in the bag. I like that attitude. It will feel that much better when Romney wins. I just hope the country will be civil and we won't see civil unrest, riots, and looting when Obama conceeds.
    Gator Points Bayou Le Roux (by Dakota's Cajun Roux) "Bayou" Lacey
    High Tech Abbey Road II (by Ten Bears Road Trip) "Roo"

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD View Post
    I can walk to the polls from my house, but I will give any Romney supportor a ride to vote if they need one. The democrats think they have this in the bag. I like that attitude. It will feel that much better when Romney wins. I just hope the country will be civil and we won't see civil unrest, riots, and looting when Obama conceeds.
    Democrat concede? Only if it's a landslide.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD View Post
    Why would you expect civil unrest, unless there is blatant cheating by the other side? I emphasize “blatant” because there was no civil unrest after the last Bush election when the results were questionable and rife with irregularities.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    Why would you expect civil unrest, unless there is blatant cheating by the other side? I emphasize “blatant” because there was no civil unrest after the last Bush election when the results were questionable and rife with irregularities.
    Come on blackstone... they are already talking about it... OWS... New Black Panthers... You are better informed than you are letting on.

They really are just looking for a reason... Removing the first black president from office might just be it. here's a link http://rt.com/usa/news/dhs-unrest-gear-283/

That doesn't confirm anything... but they are getting ready for some reason...
    Last edited by huntinman; 10-04-2012 at 03:03 PM.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Enjoy the touchdown. Your boy looked good. But don't think for a minute that Obama did not plan what he did. Kind of like the women and the gay marriage thing.

The economic stats are what they are and we did not need Romney to tell us because we hear it everyday. Folks know what they are and have made their minds up in the states that still matter that they trust Obama with this. This guy flip flopping on healthcare and taxes last night did not make folk trust him. Obama humbled himself and let him have the win. Wrong forum to really debate him because the only thing he could do is call him a liar. Enjoy the buzz, it will settle down in a day or two, meanwhile, Obama is going to keep taklking to the american people.

Please look at Ohio and Florida next week after the new polling data comes out and see if the folks you needed bought his sh>t!

Well, what you meant was that Obama will keep READING to the American people, and sadly enough, statistically speaking, there are enough folks on the left side of the bell curve to probably nearly guarantee Obama's re-election. Too bad that you don't have to know anything in order to vote.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Obama didnt plan anything take away he's teleprompter and he cant talk. Listen to him on the view or late night tv he doesnt know anything. He is not smart and he surrounds himself with people dumber than he is cutter, blabbermouth, axlerod etc....
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I predict that Romney will attempt to be offensive but end up defending his flawed position. While the experts say that Obama has to just not make any mistakes....I predict he will be offensive spelling out the benefits of obamacare and his economic policy. End result...Obama goes up in the polls and Romney gets desperate.

Yep, Barky just couldn't stop forcing his face into those Haymakers of Mitt. Figure Joe Bitem will try the same Ofence next week and get similar results with his face/hare. Never heard Barky spell out any benefits of his signature accomplishments last night for some reason, must have been that Rope-A-Dope Stragagy ole Sharpy was referring to on PMSNBC last night. Barky's leading from behind looked mighty similar to how the history books tell the story of Gen Custer at the Battle of Little Big Horn.
    Last edited by Raymond Little; 10-04-2012 at 03:33 PM.
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

I was surprised the President appeared so unprepared and out of his element. He warmed up towards the end.

I hear the poll results that Romney is losing Ohio. I just don't see it. Here in central OH there is very little support for Obama. Two years ago we had a ballot issue on Obamacare. It passed by a wide margin.

I don't think we can believe any of what we hear. I'm hoping it will backfire on the lib media and keep a lot of last times first time voters at home.

Tom
    Tom Wall

Unprepared yes hard to believe after being President for the last 4 years he didnt learn something.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

If there is bad weather across the heartland on election day and "voters" use it as an excuse that they couldn't make it to the polls. LOOK OUT WAH WAH It's so unfair WAH WAH. I hope Mother Nature gets a chance to vote and I hope she's a republican. Not that Romney would need it.
    Gator Points Bayou Le Roux (by Dakota's Cajun Roux) "Bayou" Lacey
    High Tech Abbey Road II (by Ten Bears Road Trip) "Roo"