The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Night's Debate.......

Obama wouldn't stop talking 2 min to answer what a joke he talked forever. He likes to talk and say NOTHING. Romney will tear him up on foreign policy , Libya the attack , the video coverup, Susan Rice, Hillary& Pres lying about what happened than some staff came clean while Pres continued to lie, security being denied after it was asked for investigation FBI still not in there. Osama Bin laden dead, Obama claiming once he took him out terrorism was dead, and he had the nerve last night

Romney cannot get specific about what he will do because Obama will steal his ideas!
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I'm sure Team Obama is already making the necessary adjustments for the next debate....

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Then you were not listening.
    Romney was quite specific for the alotted time on his plans for "kick starting" the economy!
    I am 100% confident Romney can do what he said.
    I am equally convinced Obama can not!

You know what, so are you!
    He's had four years to prove it...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That's what everyone on the losing side has been saying...

Ooo Oooo! Al Gore just 'splained it.....
    it was the "mile high" city of Denvers fault for the bad debate.
    The president did not have time the to adjust to the altitide that Mitt did.
    That guy is a nut!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Ooo Oooo! Al Gore just 'splained it.....
    it was the "mile high" city of Denvers fault for the bad debate.
    The president did not have time the to adjust to the altitide that Mitt did.
    That guy is a nut!
    ah... the old altitude excuse... Jeez.
    Bill Davis

umm, and, uh and uh... translation please. Translation - Unprepared, uninformed, out of touch, and in way over his head. YOU'RE FIRED and take the nest of idiots with you
    Gator Points Bayou Le Roux (by Dakota's Cajun Roux) "Bayou" Lacey
    High Tech Abbey Road II (by Ten Bears Road Trip) "Roo"

obama never had a chance..... global warming had the mile high city tooooo hottt to handle.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

In the last four years Obama has spent so much time on late night tv shows and the view he forgot anything he learned. Romney said when he was Governor he had meetings every Monday with Dems and R's Obama skips meetings. Romney is a leader. Obama was his typical self last night he doesn't know anything, he can talk to Whoppie and Joy about the important things he cant talk to Netanyah, he sends Hillary, because when it comes to Leadership he is lost.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Although I slant the other way, I have to say Romney took the debate. But, I think there is more substance out of my kennel run when Titan and Zeus get into a debate. (Actually, Zeus, says he is running for Congress. His slogan is "Put a dog in the house.")

Why not? We have a jackass in the whitehouse.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    This picture pretty much sums it up...

Attachment 9117

Man that photo is funny. Seldom seen two folks looking so like they would rather be anywhere else.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com