The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh menmon... you call in sick this morning??

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Man you are compiling quite a list of crow to eat. I have some wonderful recipes.
    He's not in the mood to talk this morning... His computer may be out in the parking lot about now...
    Bill Davis

Menmon choking on tears. It was a job interview... your 'company'(USA) is tanking...who would you hire? There was only one crystal clear choice. Affirmative action, and minority quotas don't come into play. Sorry, Romney is the man for the job.
    Last edited by JimmyD; 10-04-2012 at 10:44 AM.
    Gator Points Bayou Le Roux (by Dakota's Cajun Roux) "Bayou" Lacey
    High Tech Abbey Road II (by Ten Bears Road Trip) "Roo"

Romney ates Obama's lunch and he looked like he was enjoying every minute of it. I especially liked it when Romney blew Obama's tax write off for sending jobs overseas coment right out of the water.
    "Blastem Daddy!" My Son's advice to me as a big ole Tom turkey came strutting within range. My son was 6 at the time.

Weller's Tell It To The Judge MH (Justice)
    Weller's Running With The Wind MH (Chase)
    JD's In It Again MH (Trouble) 5/1/2009 - 1/3/2012

You have to be smart Obama isn't he relies on his people who are all a bunch of losers. I liked the line where Obama said if you move a business overseas you can claim the deduction Romney looked at him and said I have been in business 25 years and I dont know what you are talking about or I need a new accountant. Obama just repeats things that are not true. Romney knows how to run this country obama doesnt its clear after 4 yrs he doesn't know what he's doing.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

my favorite was when Romney basically called Obama a teenage boy trying to lie his way out of something... you can't just keep repeating the same lies over and over thinking that it will eventually be true
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

He said it..it must be true. Obama prooved himself last night. He overflowed with uncertainty, he was unprepared, and he convinced the world of his incompetance. He was exposed. He is exactly what the media did not want us to see and Romney exposed it. A democratic strategist suggested the President needed 24 hours to review and study the questions offered at the debate. 4 weeks of studying the subject wasn't enough? 4 years of "working" on the economy wasn't enough? What quality university offers the students questions on the test before an exam? Really? If you worked for me Mr. Obama, you would be unemployed effective immediately. OH You do work for me...Your pink slip will be delivered in November. Your services are no longer required.
    Gator Points Bayou Le Roux (by Dakota's Cajun Roux) "Bayou" Lacey
    High Tech Abbey Road II (by Ten Bears Road Trip) "Roo"

He even picked on the Donald! Cant wait for his response.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Don't worry, the Bobble Heads on PMSNBC said that "JOE BLOW" will have to Bail JugEars out next week at the VP debate.
    When will the MSM start to get off the Good Ship Obammer?
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Could not wait to get home from work to see what menmon had to say. Well like everybody else still waiting

No you are going to be eating one of those recycled ducks that Bobby George will not throw away in about 30 days. Thats about how long Bobby uses them before he gets rid of them. Helps with the bird bill but sure wouldn't want to eat one.