I keep my first aid stuff in a plastic fishing box in my truck, and I'll list
everything in it. I carry this to field trials and when I go pheasant hunting.
1. contact lens saline solution
2. vet-wrap 2" & 3 "
3. skin stapler
4. tissue glue or super glue
6. triple antibiotic ophthalmic ointment
7. Deramaxx or Rimadyl
8. Cephalexin & Amoxicillin 500 mg caps
9. Doxycycline 100 mg tabs
10. Imodium (loperamide) 2mg tabs or Metronidazole 500 mg tabs
11. gauze sponges and soft roll cotton cast padding
12. Atropine ophthalmic drops for penetrating eye injuries (use immediately)
15. Bufferin or Ascriptin
16. dog boots - I prefer the cordura nylon ones with neoprene tops
17. Benadryl capsules 25mg or 50mg
The skin stapler is a very avaluable item to have if you know how to use them (it's easy), your friendly veterinarian will teach you how. I have saved the pheasant hunt for at least 2 dogs by irrigating the wound and stapling it closed on the tailgate of a pickup.