The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I SOOOO want one!!!

Default I SOOOO want one!!!

Tomorrow, My brother is breeding his very nice Shaq daughter Tease-MH to Dr.Eds AFC-Holland. Holland is a very consistent, well bred, son of NFC-Willie, out of the great FC/AFC- Kweezy. I've been out of the game for nearly 2 yrs, and man oh man, this makes me want a new baby!!! The anticipation of a young up and comer being bred for the first time is exciting!!! Both sire and dam's first.
    Should I??? LOL.
    We are only as good as those that surround us.

Birthplace to:
    •FC-BAYOU TECHE TEX-'09 Nat'l Finalist
    •FC-BUTCH's DREAM CODE of TCR-2x Nat'l Qualifier
    •FC-DREAM DANCIN'-2x Nat'l Qualifier
    Gettin' Jiggy Widdit-MH
    Dancin' Dreamer Kate-MH (•FC-"FINN",QAA-"Coal"-MNHofF, QAAs-"Tank", QAA-"Allie", MH-"Tease", QAA-"Hardy", MNH-Ruby)

RIP Sweet mama Dancy!!!

What Scott said. Come on David you know you want to. You know you miss it. Just do it.

Janet
    JK'sboxofchocolates

SHR Diggs, Soul, Mooney and always HRCH Cinn SH 500 pt club (06/92 to 01/98), HR Rocks (09/99 to 05/04), HRCH UH Schooner SH 1000 pt club (11/95 to 11/07) and HRCH UH Wagars MH 1500 pt club (12/01 to 09/13).

Quote Originally Posted by David Maddox View Post
    Should I??? LOL.
    Absolutely!

Holland is 4, he has qualified for the 2011,2012, & 2013 National Amateur. In 2012 he has 3 Amateur wins & 1 Amateur 2nd, 1 Open win & 1 Open 4th

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Absolutely!

Holland is 4, he has qualified for the 2011,2012, & 2013 National Amateur. In 2012 he has 3 Amateur wins & 1 Amateur 2nd, 1 Open win & 1 Open 4th
    Doc : has a Shaq dog been crossed to a Kweezy dog before...seems like a can't miss on paper...Congrats to all the connections on making it happen
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Banned

Holland is a real nice dog. I've had the pleasure of seeing him run more then once. I'll be breeding my Shaq bitch who has an amazing pedigree to him next year. The timing was off this year. Holland in MN, Trixie in MI in route back to TX... Oie....

I know I'll be keeping one and just referred Holland to an old client of mine that has a very nicely bred Grady bitch.

Angie

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Doc : has a Shaq dog been crossed to a Kweezy dog before...seems like a can't miss on paper...Congrats to all the connections on making it happen

Well ya pretty close. My female is just about the same breeding as Holland. NFC Willie X FC AFC Top Brass Roxx the Boat. Roxy was Kweezy's sister.
    Anyways I bred Lucy to Shaq last year and I really like the pups. Ran one in a derby one week after her first birthday and she went right down to the last bird in the 4th series but didnt quite make it.
    Just repeated the breeding but unfortunately it didnt take

Banned

My take on it is that Willie enhances a strong bitch. He doesn't compliment her, he enhances her. I'm by No Means a Willie fan,,, Ick. But I've seen some wonderful dogs out of Willie that were out of a very strong bitch line. They took my breath away...

Angie

Tease is a hellofadog, I want one!!

Can someone tell me some contact info on this breeding?