The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 7.8% Unemployment

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    gas jumped overnight some places in Ca 20 cents a gallon if you can find a station thats open alot are shutting completely down.
    Yep just heard it on the news. Thats going to bite

More Obama math. It will be revised next month. This administration is nothing but a band of liars!

Tell that the the owners and employees of a family owned lumber yard in my area that just closed it's doors after 67 years of serving the community. Businesses still closing and people still losing their homes in my area.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Tuesday morning I had to hunt for a station in Oroville, CA, for regular gas less than $4.15. Finally found one $4.08 if you paid cash.
    Diesel at the same station was $4.39. That was Tuesday morning.

This morning the news hits that there is a shortage and gas is up .20 cents or more if you can find it. One news broadcaster says gas is going to go higher and the shortage is going to last into November.

Its October!!! Of course their was increased hiring...... its called the holiday season!!!! Never mind the fact that the number isnt even enough to account for all young adults entering the workforce this month...... the number is complete crap...... has been for about two years. It almost always even gets revised down. BUT....... Obama needed something to distract all the people who watched his ass get handed to him the other night....... ROFL
    SHR Presque Isle Jaeger Schwab JH (driving the bus)

This will really hit people hard. How can they afford to get to work , thats if they can find a station thats open. Last week were in San Diego the station we stopped at was 4.69 a gal

On unemployment...when you can't debate change the numbers. Dept of labor says they will adjust them but not until after the election...so they lied! again .
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-05-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

That is a refining issue...it will go away in a day or two

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    That is a refining issue...it will go away in a day or two
    There is alway an excuse when it comes to gas prices. But i do remember the day 1.84 a gal who was prez then. I heard all the remarks back then You know Bush is a oil man thats why is so high. Well last i look He is no longer prez.

To come up with this unemployment number they used a household survey this should show you how corrupt this Pres is he had to take the heat of his failing performance at the debates so they had to do what ever they could.

http://jpsmind.wordpress.com/2012/10...ent-its-a-lie/
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I assure you they cannot manipulate these stats. But your response is that of it is more important for Romney to win than Americans to work.

See it is not about supporting the president so that he can help the people...it is about electing a republican....so don't pretend that republicans would work with him. More LIES LIES LIES LIES....and people are sick of........LIES LIES LIES>>>>>you will see 11/6.....so don't worry Rush is not going off the air for at least another 4 years

What I have read is the jobs created to lower the unemployment rate are ALL part time jobs. Really hard to support one person on a part time job, how do you expect it to support a family? As for the gas prices rising in California to .20 more a gallon and shortage are expected to last for too long to make me happy. Yes it is related to fires and power outages, but we still need more oil refineries so the prices do not go up every time a problem of this nature happens. These problems have several times a year it seems.

Terri