The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: People speak up ....

Default People speak up ....

Linda Morrison posed a direct question to Ryan during a Tuesday rally in Clinton, Iowa. Referring to an earlier interview on "Fox News Sunday" in which Ryan had declined to get into specifics about what deductions he and Romney would end in order to finance their plan to cut tax rates, she asked: "Where are the answers? I mean, why aren't you more specific? I heard you, was it Sunday when you were on Fox, and you didn't answer his question about how we're going to -- you know, what are your plans?"

The Obama campaign seized on the question, claiming Ryan "can't attend his own campaign rallies without being called out for failing to provide specifics."

But Morrison, writing in the Quad-City Times, said she wasn't calling anybody out.

"Needless to say, I was quite shocked to learn the Obama campaign seized my question," she wrote. "I was not calling Ryan out. I had the opportunity to ask a direct question to Paul Ryan and what I got was a complete direct answer with no spin."

Morrison wrote that she thought Ryan "was talking directly to me" in his response and she thanked him after the event.

"I left the event feeling satisfied and confident that the Romney/Ryan plan is what our country needs," she wrote.

"Today I am outraged that my question is being misrepresented and used as a political tool against the Romney/Ryan campaign by both media and the Obama camp. The question I asked is what we the citizens want to know: How is the Romney/Ryan plan going to tackle this economy? Paul Ryan answered it with precise clarity.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz28REYRLPZ
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Don't like her game when it's being played on her does she!

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Don't like her game when it's being played on her does she!
    I do not understand your reasoning.

The lady went to a Ryan rally. Dems have been saying R&R give no details on their tax plan, so she asks for specifics. She gets a very satisfactory answer ... but the Dems criticize that she asked a question at a rally? What game was SHE playing?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Content...truth does not matter to republicans...$5T tax cut wins the primary for you and you find that its not to be popular in the national election so now you say Obama is lying.

Reminds me of an Eddid Murphy movie. Wife comes home catches him having sex with another woman. Wife ask who is this women? Eddie answers what woman? All the time the wife keeps asking who she is, the woman is dressing and leaving while eddie says what woman? The woman is gone and eddie is saying what woman until the wife believes that there was not a woman.

Obama saying Romney wants to cut $5 trillion doesnt make it so, And if you haven't noticed yet Obama lies and so does everyone around him. It comes down to who you believe Romney who doesn't lie OR Obama who has a history of telling lies.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-05-2012 at 02:40 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I wonder what answer(s) she was given. There is no mention of it in the article. There's probably about a couple hundred million Americans that would like to know.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

[QUOTE=menmon;1018878]Don't like her game when it's being played on her does she![/QUOTE

Why don;t you and your hard on .love affair with BUMACE just go get a darn room!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI