The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dog Food Question

Quote Originally Posted by captainjack View Post
    Now you are repeating yourself. And you clearly don't have any idea what you are talking about.
    Schell and Kampeter, Inc. is Diamond Pet Foods, Inc. Are they going to make themselves the scapegoat?
    Change their process? They continue to produce toxic products year after year.
    Misinformation from the antis like PETA? The FDA ain't PETA. If you want to know what the FDA investigation said about Diamond, read the report. http://www.filadog.com/html%20docs/A...ive/g5811d.htm
    Name one that hasn't? I'll ask you as I did when you first posed the question... Name one that has as bad a record of safety as Diamond, and I'll name one that has not had a recall (which someone else has already done).

As with many things in life, some will have their opinion and not change it regardless of the facts. If someone told these kind of folks that water is wet, they'd likely argue that it wasn't and then ask for a towell to dry off.

Again, eat up Happy.
    I might repeat myself but, only because you avoid answering simple logic by asking another question and posting the same link again. We all know that people got settlements for the company's faults. Same thing happens in every industry. Do you ever shoot a Remington? They killed quite a few people because of their faulty triggers on numerous different models.

What do you feed?

The ignore list is a beautiful thing.

Nestle Purina had a major recall from the same Chinese supplier for melamine and it came from 17 of their plants. Diamond was not the only company buying Chinese gluten.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjack View Post
    The ignore list is a beautiful thing.

Well, I'll just take Captainjackoff my ignore list.

Default Peanut Gallery

Baaaaaaadddddd Peeeeeeeeaaaaannnnuttttssss~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Paul "Happy" Gilmore View Post
    Every single brand which makes more than two semi loads a year has had recalls. Not to mention, repeated recalls. Name one that hasn't.
    I think someone already said Fromms hasn't.
    Thanks,

Erik
    --
    Old Oak's Irish Poet ~ "Teegan"

Sire: Irish FTCH Rockenhart Voyager
    Dam: Old Oak's Ipswich Addie JH

There isn't a dog food manufacturer who hasn't had their food recalled. Let me know when you find one.
    Paul
    You came across as a Diamond customer. That is not the question I was asking. Glen has presented the facts reguarding Diamond criminal activities. So I'm going to go back to FRomm if I can find a distributor. Glen keep the pressure on, maybe if they get hit on the bottom line they will change thier ways. One can only hope. And for those who feed Diamond products good luck.

Master National is almost here, getting hyped.
    Ed Wojciechowski

"GUNNER" MH
    "DASH" MH
    "TAZ" HRCH,RN,MH,MNH
    "Duffy" HRCH,UH, MH, HRC 500 points RIP
    "Kodi" SH, WCX- HRCH 6th Std Poodle
    "GINA" JH STD Poodle
    "Heather" HRCH, SH
    "CHIEF" JH,WCX,RN,SHR STD Poodle

Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    Paul
    You came across as a Diamond customer. That is not the question I was asking. Glen has presented the facts reguarding Diamond criminal activities. So I'm going to go back to FRomm if I can find a distributor. Glen keep the pressure on, maybe if they get hit on the bottom line they will change thier ways. One can only hope. And for those who feed Diamond products good luck.

Master National is almost here, getting hyped.
    Facts? The letter's last paragraph acknowledges acceptance by the inspector that the facility took corrective actions before the letter was written? I've never heard of the mentioned brand. Obviously it isn't widely available for the people who won't feed recalled brands that used CHinese products such as Purina and Diamond.

Facts? The letter's last paragraph acknowledges acceptance by the inspector that the facility took corrective actions before the letter was written? I've never heard of the mentioned brand. Obviously it isn't widely available for the people who won't feed recalled brands that used CHinese products such as Purina and Diamond.
    Paul Be "Happy" and keep up the snarky comments . Kinda cute. Glad for Diamond that they have you as a supporter. Have a Blessed Day!
    Ed Wojciechowski

"GUNNER" MH
    "DASH" MH
    "TAZ" HRCH,RN,MH,MNH
    "Duffy" HRCH,UH, MH, HRC 500 points RIP
    "Kodi" SH, WCX- HRCH 6th Std Poodle
    "GINA" JH STD Poodle
    "Heather" HRCH, SH
    "CHIEF" JH,WCX,RN,SHR STD Poodle

Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    Paul Be "Happy" and keep up the snarky comments . Kinda cute. Glad for Diamond that they have you as a supporter. Have a Blessed Day!
    So, insinutating people should "eat" dog food with the thought process it will kill them isn't "snarky". Come on! Try to have a logical conversation with a bunch of passive aggressive BS is cute to say the least. Nestle Purina used the same products from China as Diamond and shut down operation of 17 facilities due to the "recall". The products included canned food and bagged "moist" foods. I understand CaptJack is a Purina guy so, why the h*ll is he still feeding Purina after condemning folks who still feed Diamond brands? Nestle Purina got slapped with the ole' switch for the China stuff too. You've got to be logical once and a while and admit that the high and mighty holy roller attitude is counter productive.