The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution a lie from the pit of hell

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    If it is the will of God it will happen.....I think the bible says that the meek will inheirit the earth....God has always favored kings that cared about the people not kings that wanted to hang onto their possessions.
    are you drinking at work again?
    Bill Davis

No it is very sobering what the republicans want to do

No it is very sobering what the republicans want to do
    Get that loser out of the White House? No, that will be liberating.
    Bill Davis

Don't have a good enough man for me or God to unseat him. Watch your polls next week and see what happens

Clearly as perfect as our planet and its life is with the exception of man, this is the creation of a god. So for the record I believe in god and creation, and I'm a democrat
    The reason man kind is so screwed up is explained in the word. I never blame God for bad stuff because he has clearly communicated throughout his word where it comes from. I am thankful he has explained how the systems of the world operate.
    It is man that has failed not God. God does not break his laws. He is just and cannot lie. when I have failed I know it was my fault and not Gods.
    I think the majority of christians are very tolerant and giving including myself. The media always portrays the not so good ones and then things are spun from there. You should know about how the media operates by now Franco. I have learned more about the world and how it operates from the word than I have learned from men. People lie all the time. None of us are perfect.

Don't have a good enough man for me or God to unseat him. Watch your polls next week and see what happens
    That's the same crap you were talking before the last debate... Your man already got his clock cleaned... he was looking for a way out of there... remember this?

1 Winner and 2 losers.jpg
    Bill Davis

Now as far as evolution goes, it happens everyday, as life adapts or dies due to changes in its environment. Ask a south Texas vegtable farmer how fast insects evolve and become immune to the insecticides the farmers spray on them. This is evolution. Evolution does not contradict creation. Just because something evolves does not mean it didn't have a creator. If you believe in god, you should also believe that the changes happening are from the hand of god
    Thats not the type of evolution that the OP was referring to. The type She was referring to is that things evolve past their own kind (genus) God states "everything after their kind(genus) Man has never even come close to seeing this. You may see sub species but thats due to genetic diversity. Black yellow chocolate or whatever. Certain genes are expressed depending on their environment. Black. chinesees,white we are still the same species and always will be.
    The test is in the breeding. A dog will always produce a dog. No matter how many genes we selected for they can still breed back to the wolf. And when you produce a mule they have to be bred back to the horse or the donkey,,,why,,,,because the males are sterile,,,why,,,,,,well its explained in the word(. And natural science backs up the bibles explanation,,,,,cool stuff

We were not there...we were given a book written by men for god. It does not tell the entire story, so we really don't know how life as we know it happened. We can make the bridge of faith that God created life from this book which I do. But god also gave us a brain and we have moved past the old testiment and trying to understand creation is not sinful. What is sinful is to hate your brother who thinks a little different than you.

We were not there...we were given a book written by men for god. It does not tell the entire story, so we really don't know how life as we know it happened. We can make the bridge of faith that God created life from this book which I do. But god also gave some of us a brain and we have moved past the old testiment and trying to understand creation is not sinful. What is sinful is to hate your brother who thinks a little different than you.
    fixed it for you
    Bill Davis

sorry he left you out