The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Looking for info on Lorne langevin's YLM "Hank"

Default Looking for info on Lorne langevin's YLM "Hank"

I'm looking for info on Lorne's dog "Hank". I dont know his reg'd name but he is a 3 yr old YLM by Springwater's Magnum force. Not sure if he's a littermate to Springwater's Rippin' Reba or not. Im prtetty sure he was on Lorne's truck in georgia last winter. My friend has Hank right now and I've helped run drills for him, he's a hot dog for sure and I may be interested in using him on my BLF. Lorne is out west goose hunting right now so I'd appreciate any help for now.
    Don`t argue with an idiot, they`ll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Shallow Lake's Bailey Jewel WC
    Shallow Lake's Webbed Feet Down

Call Ron and Irene at springwater pet resort in rockford. They are the breeders.
    Lorne goes to Alabama trials in Georgia and Al
    Last edited by Baby Duck; 10-01-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Ya I was talking to them, basically could just yell out my front door to them, lol. They did breed him but dont know anything about his clearances or accomplishments. Thanks though Mike
    Don`t argue with an idiot, they`ll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Im pretty sure his name is The Springwater's Hayden's Buddy, formerly owned by Mark Cook of Tuscaloosa AL. Does this help jog anyone memory?