The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Way To Go Brees And Saints !!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Footballs not my life, so not sure what I'm suppose to feel.

Obviously trolling is a part of yours talking about College Football, in a thread made for Drew Brees?

Nice lol

Text Book Troll;
    Sorry your feeling are so easily hurt... You are in the wrong neighborhood if you are that soft... maybe you'll toughen up over time though. Glad to see you know how to use wiki though...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Sorry your feeling are so easily hurt... You are in the wrong neighborhood if you are that soft... maybe you'll toughen up over time though. Glad to see you know how to use wiki though...
    HAHA! You got it troll, I'm devastated, I tell ya lol

I just call it like I see it, guy from Tennessee, making a troll comment about LSU in a topic about Drew Brees.

Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    HAHA! You got it troll, I'm devastated, I tell ya lol

I just call it like I see it, guy from Tennessee, making a troll comment about LSU in a topic about Drew Brees.

Good one.
    OK... I'll go along with you for a little bit... Even though I live here... I'm not from here... I certainly don't claim the Titans... And was a Saints fan before you were born. Ever hear of George Rogers?

But since you want to talk about Brew, I mean Drew... What's his record this year? Oh, they finally won one? Right up there with the Titans... (who I don't claim), the Panthers, Chiefs, and Lions... really setting the league on fire, huh?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    OK... I'll go along with you for a little bit... Even though I live here... I'm not from here... I certainly don't claim the Titans... And was a Saints fan before you were born. Ever hear of George Rogers?

But since you want to talk about Brew, I mean Drew... What's his record this year? Oh, they finally won one? Right up there with the Titans... (who I don't claim), the Panthers, Chiefs, and Lions... really setting the league on fire, huh?
    It is a team sport and last I checked, Drew doesn't play Defense.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    That's true... they might have to try him at corner...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Franco - there are a lot of teams that can make that claim this year . TBS, the worst thing that happened to LSU was when your coach didn't take the MI job . But they do play D, big time -

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!