The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Longtime Republicans torn between party loyalty and Obamacare

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Pam you bring up a very good point.

Folks need to look at this for what is best for them instead of this ideology that the republicans are going to balance the budget, reduce the national debt and do this by cutting out wellfare. Never has happened nor will it happen. So vote for the guy that wants to make healthcare more available. If you are old or getting old, do you want someone in there that wants to cut the programs for the older folks so they can keep giving money to the pentagon. Do you want someone in the whitehouse that wants to do away with the safety nets for the working class folks. It is easy to say you don't need this stuff now but as we get older and life changes our situation, these safety nets become important.
    What a venal, shortsighted load of crap. If folks only vote for their own short term best interest, we will surely witness the decline and fall of our society.

That one statement lets me know that you would NOT be welcome to hunt in my blind nor would I have any interest in hunting in yours.
    Last edited by HPL; 10-09-2012 at 12:31 PM.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Folks need to look at this for what is best for them instead of this ideology that the republicans are going to balance the budget, reduce the national debt and do this by cutting out wellfare. Never has happened nor will it happen. So vote for the guy that wants to make healthcare more available. If you are old or getting old, do you want someone in there that wants to cut the programs for the older folks so they can keep giving money to the pentagon. Do you want someone in the whitehouse that wants to do away with the safety nets for the working class folks. It is easy to say you don't need this stuff now but as we get older and life changes our situation, these safety nets become important.
    I want someone in office who will get rid of the leaches end of story. I paid into byFORCE medicare and SS.
    I do not want anyone getting one dime by based the system like the fool that still gets benefits that is a big baby building his adult crib and yet the fools say ok.
    I want someone who will chop the leaches and their spawn off at the butt. YOU bred it then deal with it!!!
    I don't want one dime of my hard earned money going to some fools kid they should have pulled the plug on but they decided to pop it out in a wading pool with a fool in charge etc and want me to feel bad.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

the cold hard truth is that its not my problem, just like my family's health is not your problem...I am a parent but I do not expect anyone else to pick up the tab if a catastrophic illness were to occur

We cant save the world..sooner or later each person has to be accountable for themselves and their own family
    In a union bashing thread you posted something about how instead of everyone getting hours cut equally the people that have worked the longest get the choice pick of shifts. So some people get full week shifts and some people don't get any shifts at all.

So aren't the people that are taking the full week shifts just being responsible for thier own family and responsibilities?
    All success belongs to the dog, all failure to the trainer.

Gotta love seeing you attempting to TROLL the board with stuff like this haha.

You voting for the guy that has cut medicare spending by almost a trillion dollars and say not to vote for the one that wants to keep it in place.

The trolling is weak with this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    Gotta love seeing you attempting to TROLL the board with stuff like this haha.

You voting for the guy that has cut medicare spending by almost a trillion dollars and say not to vote for the one that wants to keep it in place.

The trolling is weak with this one...
    He is not cutting medicare a dime. He is reducing what medicare pays to doctors and hospitals as a way of extending the life of medicare. I think he should raise the tax too.

Another lie out of the Romney camp

HPL....I wouldn't enjoy hunting with you anyway. It would be like hunting with Glenn Beck

HPL....I wouldn't enjoy hunting with you anyway. It would be like hunting with Glenn Beck
    have you ever hunted with Glenn Beck?
    Bill Davis

HAHAHAHAH!!! Don't think I would enjoy hunting with Beck either, probably wouldn't shut up long enough to let the game come in. Would love to hunt with any of the Bushes thought. Anyone who reads my posts would realize that I don't have much in common with Beck other than I usually vote Republican (sometimes libertarian).
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by PamK View Post

In a union bashing thread you posted something about how instead of everyone getting hours cut equally the people that have worked the longest get the choice pick of shifts. So some people get full week shifts and some people don't get any shifts at all.

So aren't the people that are taking the full week shifts just being responsible for thier own family and responsibilities?
    Using that logic does that mean that those of us not working full time are shirking our responsibility to our family
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Big Gaps in Romney's plan for preexsisting conditions

http://news.yahoo.com/big-gaps-romne...-election.html
    WASHINGTON (AP) — Mitt Romney's plan to help people with pre-existing medical conditions: hang on to your health insurance if you want to be protected.

The GOP presidential candidate wants to help those who maintain continuous coverage, a fraction of a much bigger group of people at risk of getting turned down because of medical problems.

Here's the catch: If you had a significant break in coverage, an insurer still could delve into your health care record, looking for anything — from a bad back to high blood pressure — that foreshadows future claims. They'd be able to turn you down.
    All success belongs to the dog, all failure to the trainer.