The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: What's the latest on SECURITY LEAKS?

Default What's the latest on SECURITY LEAKS?

Security leaks (allegedly coming out of meetings at the White House) was big news in July and August. I have been all over the net trying to find the results of an investigation (wasn't there supposed to be one?). I can find nothing more current than August.

Helen

NO news till after the election Obama wont let anything out that may hurt him.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I finally found what I was looking for ... the article reporting that in early June Eric Holder had appointed a two-member federal probe into the leaks and who the leakers were. By August a few had been interviewed. The problem is ... what was being leaked had to come from the handful of high level Obama officials who were in the critical meetings. We don't know if the high level staff members were among those interviewed or not. How long does it take to interview 10 or so people?

June - October... 4 months have now passed and not a single word as to the progress being made by Holder's appointees to the federal probe on security leaks which have damaged this nation's security.