The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Side of the Fence are YOU On????

Menmon, what you posted isn't exactly true. Many of your like-minded, fellow liberals are fine with abortion and I'm pretty sure there are plenty of greedy, rich liberals that don't want their money confiscated by the government nor share much of it with the less fortunate. If you need additional information please ask and I can supply.

Menmon, I know you are a good democrat, so I'm sure you want to share your possessions and help others. I read on another tread that your dog is living the 1% life as a FT dog. My dog is jealous and she would like to live that life, also. She has not been out to train in a couple of weeks because of the high gas prices, all the mileage on our car, and the fact that her owner is no longer suppose to spend any time in the sun. She knows she has only run one derby (JAM) and a couple Master test, but if she was given a better trainer she could run with the Big dogs. I'm willing to open an account at your bank for you to deposit the needed funds into her special account to make all her dreams come true. I thank you, but she can't bring herself to the point of giving thanks for something she feels entitled. I think my dog is a democrat.

Terri

Quote Originally Posted by Terri View Post
    Menmon, I know you are a good democrat, so I'm sure you want to share your possessions and help others. I read on another tread that your dog is living the 1% life as a FT dog. My dog is jealous and she would like to live that life, also. She has not been out to train in a couple of weeks because of the high gas prices, all the mileage on our car, and the fact that her owner is no longer suppose to spend any time in the sun. She knows she has only run one derby (JAM) and a couple Master test, but if she was given a better trainer she could run with the Big dogs. I'm willing to open an account at your bank for you to deposit the needed funds into her special account to make all her dreams come true. I thank you, but she can't bring herself to the point of giving thanks for something she feels entitled. I think my dog is a democrat.

Terri

roflmao...best post all week!! maybe all month!!!
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    A republican is someone that thinks war is good for the economy.
    A democrat is someone that puts life before the economy

A republican thinks he can take his worldly possessions with him
    A democrat believes that ones possessions should be used to help others

etc etc
    Allowing the government to take and pay out reminds of the parable of the pool.... you always gotta water the flowers.....

http://youtu.be/gkJnmWhin90
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

etc etc
    You being a democrat, tell me how you use YOUR possessions to help others. Don't be shy, SPELL IT OUT! Tell me how you used your worldly goods to help others. Better yet, tell me how you used your personal time to help others. We are waiting in great anticipation.

etc etc
    a Republican wants to leave his estate to his loved ones and heirs

a Secular Progressive wants to TAX that estate before it is given to those who it rightfully belongs
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

it is, ended that great depresion you brought up in the other thread didn't it?
    don't mean you like war. don't mean you seek out war. it's just a thing that happens.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin