The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomorrow, Oct, 10, hearing on attack on our Libyan consulate

Default Tomorrow, Oct, 10, hearing on attack on our Libyan consulate

Tomorrow is the congressional hearing on the attack on our consulate and the murders of our ambassador and 3 other Americans.

The American people should know what happened, why it happened, and why there was no security.

Helen

It will all come out in the open. Remember this is the transparent administration.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

will this be on cspan?
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

So, if Obama throws Hillary under the bus, the Clinton machine gets busy.

Talk about a rock and a hard place!!

Vince Foster regards.................
    Stan b & Elvis

dog and pony show...gonna be just like in the Godfather, where you will get a couple of Congresspersons grandstanding, others will be shrinking violets,lots of denials, lots of accusations and ineundos....and what will be lost in all the fray is that four Americans lost their lives needlessly at the hands of some savages who should be eliminated from the face of the earth
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    dog and pony show...gonna be just like in the Godfather, where you will get a couple of Congresspersons grandstanding, others will be shrinking violets,lots of denials, lots of accusations and ineundos....and what will be lost in all the fray is that four Americans lost their lives needlessly at the hands of some savages who should be eliminated from the face of the earth
    Bon, that's not nice... Franco says it's our fault that they hate us... We should try leaving them be... Oh, wait. Wasn't the Ambassador there to help them?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Bon, that's not nice... Franco says it's our fault that they hate us... We should try leaving them be... Oh, wait. Wasn't the Ambassador there to help them?
    Oh I forgot...and those picture were actually concerned Libyans trying to carry the Ambassador to get medical attention...those must be the same guys that were trying to get Kadafy a ride back to the Presidential palace

How much you wanna bet that some jerk of a Congressperson will try and infer that the Ambassador ignored warnings from the State Dept to leave the area

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You have zero credibility. On the Romney Foreign Policy thread I asked you what your policy in the mideast would be and you never responded, you just danced around it. Yes they are a crude peoples and I say they are not worth our blood or treasure!

Why in hell would we even have a Consulate in Libya? These are the same people that cheered the Lockerbee bomber when he returned to Libya after being released by Scotland Yard! You just don't get it. They don't want us there just like the Vietnamesse didn't want us in thier country. Just like the Saudis, the Afganastanees, the Iraqis, the Egyptians don't want us there though they will take our money and laugh about it. . They don't want to be like us and they like being sheep. It is not the will of thier people and for you to continue to support a dysfunctional Foreign Policy just demonstartes how much you don't know!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

We know the admin lied so now what will happen? Nothing until after the election
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    You have zero credibility. On the Romney Foreign Policy thread I asked you what your policy in the mideast would be and you never responded, you just danced around it. Yes they are a crude peoples and I say they are not worth our blood or treasure!

Why in hell would we even have a Consulate in Libya? These are the same people that cheered the Lockerbee bomber when he returned to Libya after being released by Scotland Yard! You just don't get it. They don't want us there just like the Vietnamesse didn't want us in thier country. Just like the Saudis, the Afganastanees, the Iraqis, the Egyptians don't want us there though they will take our money and laugh about it. . They don't want to be like us and they like being sheep. It is not the will of thier people and for you to continue to support a dysfunctional Foreign Policy just demonstartes how much you don't know!
    because its considered neutral ground and all communiques both official and non official channels go thru the consulate..in order to recognize a country here, they agree to have a consulate there...at least thats the way it was explained to me in school...maybe JDogger can give a better explanation,since he knows first hand

I know you prefer the RP isolationist mantra of foreign policy, but there is one major flaw in that type of ideology....its a global economy, and as much as the pie in the sky thinking of not being involved with other countries sounds romantic to some, its just not realistic...I am not for nation building either, BUT in order to maintain its presence as world # 1 you can't be an isolationist nation
    Last edited by BonMallari; 10-09-2012 at 11:13 PM.