The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Oct 11 - tonight's VP debate. WATCH IT !

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    The professor that obama said he relied on that told him the math didnt add up, has already admitted that he never told obama that and Romney does have a plan that will work the math does add up. He cant be to specific because Obama will steal any ideas they have.
    I watched 2 economist on TV last weekend that said it didn't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    So, you're willing to trust that Romney is telling the truth, even though he won't tell you what his plan is? When did you get so trusting of politicians?
    I know enough about his plan to know that it is better than the failures of the last four years of the most dishonest, least qualified president we have ever had.
    Bill Davis

Who were they and whose math did they say didn't add up?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    No you don't. You are not going to vote for him. It's a lib talking point.
    But, you are going to vote for him whether he is willing to tell you or not? I try to be fair to both candidates. If one of them makes a good point, I give them credit for that. I won't put on the blinders and pretend it doesn't matter.

But, you are going to vote for him whether he is willing to tell you or not? I try to be fair to both candidates. If one of them makes a good point, I give them credit for that. I won't put on the blinders and pretend it doesn't matter.
    No, I'm not nitpicking him to death... They said what they were going to do and I believe them. Obama said what he was going to do and it all turned out to be lies. I'll take Romney all day long. Four more weeks to get rid of the empty suit.
    Bill Davis

As Princeton economics professor Harvey Rosen writes, Romney's plan would neither require a net tax hike on the middle class nor a tax reduction for the rich under "plausible" growth assumptions.*
    Obama cited harvey Rosen as the one saying it didnt add up another LIE

Princeton economics professor Harvey Rosen wants everyone to know that he didn’t say what Obama’s reelection campaign is claiming he said about Mitt Romney’s tax plan, namely that it would necessarily raise taxes on the middle class.
    ]he TPC model assumes that regardless of the tax rate, people work the same amount, save the same amount, and invest the same amount," writes Rosen. But growth is the whole point of Romney's plan. "[A] proposal along the lines suggested by Governor Romney can both be revenue neutral and keep the net tax burden on high-income individuals about the same," Rosen writes. "That is, an increase in the tax burden on lower and middle income individuals is not required in order to m make the overall plan revenue neutral."

Rosen finds that Romney's plan could work if tax reform causes the economy to grow 3 percentage points more over a given period of time than it would have grown without tax reform.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-11-2012 at 10:48 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

and Biden said Libya NEVER asked for more security thats a BOLDFACE LIE
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-11-2012 at 10:54 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    and Biden said Libya NEVER asked for more security thats a BOLDFACE LIE
    He should have to repeat that to the face of the families of the four dead Americans...
    Bill Davis

I think Joes mind might be a little messed up maybe age or he has multiple personality disorder hes pretty scary to watch.. they kept him away from all interviews for 5 months and kep him locked up for 6 days to practice this debate I think he snapped.

Biden also said Seniors wont lose their medicare advantage we have a member on this board who was just dropped so I guess thats another lie he told.