The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why Guns Have Safeties

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Franco I don't want to get banned but go back and read a post I made to you on an earlier thread......about your hero Ron Fruit Loop Paul
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown49 aka Otey B View Post
    Franco I don't want to get banned but go back and read a post I made to you on an earlier thread......about your hero Ron Fruit Loop Paul
    I don't remember it.

However, I liken the support for the Dems and Repubs to a herd of bison running off a steep cliff. They are all just following one another off the cliff.

Last edited by Franco; 10-12-2012 at 05:34 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

my problem with planned parenthood..... http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ey-Ad-Campaign
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post
    my problem with planned parenthood..... http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ey-Ad-Campaign
    and besides that....if everyone has obamacare then who needs planned parenthood???????
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Honestly, I have zero idea what you are talking about. You misquoted me about PP and I brought it to your attention!
    You mentioned abortion in your original post and went on to say how PP doesn't use federal money for abortions which makes absolutely no sense outside of an accountants book. They have capital to use for the operation of their business; if they didn't have the federal money they wouldn't be able to provide those services.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    You mentioned abortion in your original post and went on to say how PP doesn't use federal money for abortions which makes absolutely no sense outside of an accountants book. They have capital to use for the operation of their business; if they didn't have the federal money they wouldn't be able to provide those services.
    A couple of months while scanning through the radio dial, I heard the head of PP on the Laura Ingram show. Of course, Laura was constatntly talking over the woman but, I did hear her say that there are seperate budgets and that abortions are less than 4% of thier total budget. So, I went to thier website and researced it.

They have one budget funded by the government which covers basic women's health issues. Private donations are placed in a seperate account and also helo with covering basic female health issues and well as abortions.

So, tax money does NOT pay for abortions. Creative accounting? Yes. Violation of one's 1st Amendment Rights? No.

Will Romney's attackes on PP cost him votes? Most definitely, YES.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

A couple of months while scanning through the radio dial, I heard the head of PP on the Laura Ingram show. Of course, Laura was constatntly talking over the woman but, I did hear her say that there are seperate budgets and that abortions are less than 4% of thier total budget. So, I went to thier website and researced it.

They have one budget funded by the government which covers basic women's health issues. Private donations are placed in a seperate account and also helo with covering basic female health issues and well as abortions.

So, tax money does NOT pay for abortions. Creative accounting? Yes. Violation of one's 1st Amendment Rights? No.

It's such a non issue... issue that he will still win going away... Just like the Gamecocks will tonight
    Bill Davis

PP has no space in an Obama care world. Period. They are funneling tax dollars into Dem's SuperPACs and their own head states plainly they wish to become a political powerhouse. This has nothing to do with Women's health and it reeks of misappropriation of funds.
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    It's such a non issue... issue that he will still win going away... Just like the Gamecocks will tonight

THe final score wasn't as close as the game itself. LSU's D dominated the #3 Chickens and ran all over them with a Freshman RB! Always sweet in overwhelming a 3rd ranked team!

THe final score wasn't as close as the game itself. LSU's D dominated the #3 Chickens and ran all over them with a Freshman RB! Always sweet in overwhelming a 3rd ranked team!
    Yes... I posted on the main board... Great game for the Tigers. Not so good for the Gamecocks. Tigers really responded well to last weeks loss and just took it to SC. They may meet again later on.
    Bill Davis