The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Guns Have Safeties

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Rmoney said he would defund PP, all of it. PP does everything from Breast Cancer screening to nutritional health for expecting mothers. Abortion funding comes from private donations!
    This is what YOU posted;

Over 80% of the women in this country support the right to an abortion. Taking such a stand against PP, an organization that provides needed medical services above and beyond abortion is part of the war against women. A war that does exsist within the Repub party and will cost them on election day! Maybe not in the deep south but certainly in the key swing states.
    Why the lead sentence??

I am out of this one, I know what you said, YOU know what you said.
    Nuff said.........
    Last edited by road kill; 10-11-2012 at 06:16 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    This is what YOU posted;

Why the lead sentence??

I am out of this one, I know what you said, YOU know what you said.
    Nuff said.........
    HPL nailed it and we know how you like to twist things around.

When you boy is sitting on the curb after the election, it will be because of the backwoods social issues!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

HPL nailed it and we know how you like to twist things around.

When you boy is sitting on the curb after the election, it will be because of the backwoods social issues!
    It ain't good when you step in your own droppings, is it????

You pretty used to saying what ever you want and no one calling you on it!!??!!??

Ain't how it works here, is it?
    Stan b & Elvis

There is nothing disengenuous about the question oh smarmy one.
    You and Franco brought up the 80% of women that support abortion.
    I say that number is BS.

Your post is pretty sad, as you think abortion (the taking of life) is a viable solution to poor morals.

Who is disengenuous??

Do you or your wife know any women who have had abortions??
    If so, how do they feel about it today?

1. I made no comment at all concerning Franco's stats. I suspect that the stats are greatly affected by exactly how you ask the question.

2. Are you sure you know what the word means?

3. I have no idea. I will say that the folks I know the best are SMART and WELL EDUCATED, so fully capable of using contraception correctly, and thus somewhat less likely to have needed abortions. I would also say that most have had the number of children they PLANNED to have, including those (like me) who have none. I am sure that some folks who have abortions regret it. I am equally sure that many people regret having children, and many of those children suffer for it.

However, the point that the OP had in mind (I know him well) was "What a stupid thing for Romney to sound off on at this point". The RTLers in the crowd should REALLY be upset that he chose to bring this up again at this point.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

It ain't good when you step in your own droppings, is it????

You pretty used to saying what ever you want and no one calling you on it!!??!!??

Ain't how it works here, is it?
    Honestly, I have zero idea what you are talking about. You misquoted me about PP and I brought it to your attention!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Honestly, I have zero idea what I am talking about. You misquoted me about PP and I brought it to your attention!
    Fixed it for you.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    This is not even on the radar as far as issues go anyway. Economy, economy, national security, and econony.
    Mr Cheapshot, if you didn't have your head up your arse, you would realize it is all over the media including the Big 3 networks!

Mr Cheapshot, if you didn't have your head up your arse, you would realize it is all over the media including the Big 3 networks!
    Of course the lame streamer's are going to talk about it. Which one is your favorite? Chris Matthews?
    Bill Davis

Thank goodness, I was getting tired of hearing about Big Bird.
    You think the media will ever discuss the economy or foreign policy?

Or do you have ZERO idea what I am talking about?????
    Stan b & Elvis

What difference does it make? The Dems and the Repubs are both disasters when it comes to the Economy and Foreign Policy!
    Last edited by Franco; 10-11-2012 at 08:04 PM.