RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

North Texas

10K views 34 replies 22 participants last post by  Angie B 
#1 ·
Callbacks to The Land Blind in The Open:

1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 10, 13, 14, 16, 18, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30, 31, 33, & 35.

#7 ·
Open last series 5 Roper/Farmer, 13 Fire/Farmer, 23 Morey/Farmer, 24 Homer/Piland, 29 Lacy/Farmer, 31 Holland/Farmer, 33 Josie/Gunzer, 35 Livvy/McKnight

#8 ·
Good to see Homer back in the fold!!!
Fingers crossed for your Holland Dr.Ed!!! How many pts does he need?

#9 ·
Rumor has it, Dr.Ed has a new FC/AFC!!!!

#10 · (Edited)
Open Results:

1st: Holland

2nd: Josie

3rd: Livvy

4th: Homer

RJ: Roper

Jams: Morey & Lacy

Congrats to all who placed & finished.

That makes 13 Open Wins by Mr. Danny with 10 different dogs (Dottie, Holland, & Mister have 2.). Several Open Wins by The Ams & a bunch of Am Wins by them. Pretty good year so far by The Vinwood Crew.

#15 ·
Smoking hot

#13 ·
Congratulations Dr. Ed!!!! Great news!!:D

#14 ·
Congrats Dr Ed and Holland.

Very glad you've got a big time dog.

#16 ·
CONGRATS to Dr.Ed and FC/AFC-Holland!!!

Troy,
I'm pretty excited about that litter as well.

#17 ·
Congrats to you Dr. Ed and Hollywood's Open win, new FC/AFC and I think qualifies for the National. What could have been with him and Casey right?

#20 · (Edited)
Go Syl, Gracie, and friends!!!

#21 ·
Congrats Dr Ed on your success with Holland !

#24 ·
Holland and Dr. Ed thank everyone for their support and kind words, I am so fortunate to own Holland and his littermate Tubby.

Amateur results

1st Gracie Sylvia McClure
2nd Flash Kay Fuller
3rd Rowdy Aaron Kelly
4th Rigby Sylvia McClure (Rigby is Holland and Tubby's sister).
RJ not positive but I think Rory Steve Helgoth
Jams Tubby Aycock, Homer Piland, Livvy McKnight, Leo Bradford, Kidd Kelly, Mister Watson

thanks to our judges, in the Open Sharon Gierman and Ken Robbins
and in the Amateur Jason Fleming and Walt Maki

#26 ·
Nice job Syl, Grace, & Rigby.
Two out of four placements-great job!!!

#27 ·
It was a fun trial - and it was great to see Sylvia 'back in the saddle' with Gracie- proving they are a great combination- and I think Rigby has had less than a week of training after having a litter not too long ago. And Holland, well what can you say- FC-AFC says it all- for those of you who knew Hollands famous dam, Kweezy, Holland looks just like her and has her wonderful temperment to boot!! But those Willie genes don't hurt either.
The beutiful golden, Flash, run by Kaye Fuller was another brilliant player this weekend.--what an outstanding dog.

Would be remiss if I didn't say good job to Aaron and Rowdy and Kidd- gotta love these dogs that are "home schooled." 'Little' Leo made a great apperance in his first all-age stake and kudos to Livvy and Homer - they both made it to the final series of both the Open and Am - Saturday was one long day for them with a double wb in the open, followed by am marks, then open water marks, then am land blind and am water blind- whew- got tired just watchin'!

Rory Helgoth living up to his wonderful mom's, another great Gracie, reputation as well. And Tom and Mister have shown they are perpetual contenders- plus he's a great reporter!!

The judges in the Amateur had a small field and were generous with call backs and let everyone have 'fun' as judge Jason was heard to say- and you know what- it was!! The gallery was great fun too!!

#28 · (Edited)
Congratulations to Ed and Holland on the Open win and also winning.............the

27th ANNUAL
NFC-AFC SAN JOAQUIN HONCHO
MEMORIAL AWARD

1st PLACE
OPEN ALL-AGE

NORTH TEXAS RETRIEVER CLUB
OCTOBER 12-14, 2012

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.