RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Sunflower Retriever Club Field Trial

8K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Liberty Dealer 
#1 ·
Any updates on the Open and the Qualifyiing? Thank you.

#5 ·
qual finished yesterday but I do not have any placements other than my brother got a jam. thats all he knew of.

Russell

#6 ·
Amateur is a triple, one retired.

Long flyer at 1 o'clock thrown RTL, 2nd is middle short retired at 12 o'clock thrown LTR up against a sandy cliff face. Last bird is left at 10 o'clock thrown RTL up on a hill. Line is up on a hill where dog goes down and back up to varying degrees.

Early success rate is about 1 out of 3.

#7 ·
Open???

Who were the 13 back to the 3rd?

Thanks,

JS

#11 ·
Congrats to all those who placed in the Q, especially winner ECHO and Scott Dewey!

Been waiting for that!

JS

#12 ·
Open Results:

1. Paul K. and Woody
2. Steve B. and Gibbs
3. Bart P. and Frankie
4. Marcy W. and Boomer

RJ #13
4 Jams - sorry not looking at the book.

Enjoyed the judging assignment. Thanks to the Sunflower Club, Swede my co-judge, and congrats to all who finished and placed.

#16 ·
Attaboy Mike!!

#20 ·
A big Thanks to the Sunflower Club Tom, Jeff, Brent, Brent, Brent(might have left one Brent off, lot's of Brent's there), Carlos, Ian, Derek, Luke, Rich, Kathie, Mo, and all of the other folks that helped make their FT a success. Had a great time judging some great folks with great dogs! Although we have a philosophical difference on length of hair on your head :) thanks to Mike Loggins who is a great guy and a great person to judge with!! Thank you all again for making it a successful and fun weekend!!

Great Judging Assignment Regards,

Aaron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.