The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Security at the Libyan Embassy in Benghazi

Quote Originally Posted by helencalif View Post
    Gerry,

I don't think Hillary is taking the fall for Obama. She's taking responsibiity for the security,,, non-security situation. She says the State Dept will be looking into their protocols to see what should have been done differently.

I guess so! Wonder if Hillary is counting the hours till she finishes her stint as SOS?

I think what they learned was, the US should not depend on hired locals nor the host government to provide security when the country and the government is influx and not secure. It was really a stupid, stupid part on the State Dept.

They had to learn that in a country in such chaos as Libya?

She did not take responsibility for the reason for the attack ("it was a spontaneous revolt based on a video"). She did say that when the caskets were brought home. She knew at that time that it was a terrorist attack, but I don't think she included that in her "the buck stops with me".

The big question is ... who sent the UN Ambassador out to 5 talk shows to spread the lie? Was it Hillary and the State Dept. or was it Obama?

If Hillary knew the real cause of the attack, prior to Rice's talk show tour, H was at least complicit in the cover-up.

Helen
    Reading a transcript of the Rush Limbaugh show today ... a caller cited a Lt. Col. David Hunt (retired, I believe, but maybe not) who stated that all embassies have a "panic button" in the event of an attack. That there are 12 monitoring centers that monitor this 24/7. Rush questioned whether the panic button might not yet have been installed in what was a rather new consulate.

So, another question arises, if there was an alert sent from the consulate, and if the battle lasted 6 hours, why didn't help arrive sooner? I recall mention of a plane (used for such purposes of transport) that had just been removed from service there, causing a delay. The level of incompetence evidenced in lack of preparedness for such a situation seems inconceivably dumb. It's not like this is the first time there has been an embassy in an unstable country.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Hillary on the morning news right now taking FULL responsibility.
    Kinda feel sorry for her. She knows were the buck stops.
    I think the White House should follow her lead.
    I think she has a "bigger set" than the President, in the way she Maned up just now.
    'speshaly the morning of the comming debate.
    hope sombody in the town hall has a good question.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Hillary on the morning news right now taking FULL responsibility.
    Kinda feel sorry for her. She knows were the buck stops.
    I think the White House should follow her lead.
    I think she has a "bigger set" than the President, in the way she Maned up just now.
    'speshaly the morning of the comming debate.
    hope sombody in the town hall has a good question.

its all a calculated mea culpa...it was done the day before the debate and gives BHO some wiggle room, the media still loves their Hillary gal, they will gloss this over and say that she was being the true statesmen

Too Little Too Late
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Shes the head of the state dept of course shes responsible now lets hear her boss say he is responsible for her! She kept him informed every step of the way
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Shes the head of the state dept of course shes responsible now lets hear her boss say he is responsible for her! She kept him informed every step of the way
    That's not gonna happen.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

She cant go down without it affecting him we still dont know who came up with the video lie. Obama repeated it over and over again even after Hillary stopped. He stood there on the apology ad he stood there over the dead bodies lying. Repubs will investigate this and hes going down just like nixon. As a boss you have the duty to know whats going on with your employees if your to busy and cant handle it than your fired! Thats what he gets for skipping intel briefings
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Like I said in an earlier post when in charge you are responsible for everything DONE or Not Done .........Obama is Commander in Chief and he is also President so he is responsible. ....PERIOD.
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

Stan said it many many moons ago. Obama will take all the credit for the good but will not accept any responsibility for anything bad! Not his exact words but you get the jist.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    charly - are you aware that hillary was a trooper on the Goldwater campaign? IMO she has come down a long way - she don't have the looks to make it as a hooker so she is making money the next best way .
    If I had heard that it is gone from my brain now She has had a very busy adult life hasn't she, vbg.
    !!!!!!
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

In 2008 Hillary said "the buck stops in the oval office" now it stops with her