The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Security at the Libyan Embassy in Benghazi

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Possibly. And, if it did then the story's sources didn't pass the smell test. That's because all news outlets are hungry for big juicy stories. Doesn't matter who gets destroyed by the info except for NBC, MSNBC(because of the amount of govermnet contracts that the administration is giving to NBC parent company, General Electric.

ABC, CBS, even CNN would have been all over this story like a cheap suit if the story was leaked to all media and the sources checked out to be solid. Also, consider that none of the media wants to or is willing to give Fox any credit for the story if it is true. Too much hate for the competition is all News media. That is why I don't understand why this story wasn't leaked to a bigger News outlet like CBS or all the media at once so they wouldn't have to credit Fox in thier coverage. Something is fishy with this leak.
    Franco,
    Do you think Fox fabricated the story?
    Do you think the Colonels lied?
    Do you think the youtube caused this?

or

Were our people under attack, someone new and issued the order to stand down?

And, if this did happen, how does one excuse it??

You may laugh at this, but I have been in a similar situation, you get underway to go save your comrades in arms.

Those people deserved better than they received and you know it!!

Doesn't anyone find it odd that the day after we knew it was the youtube video, but now no one knows anything????

C'mon man..............
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Franco,
    Do you think Fox fabricated the story?
    Do you think the Colonels lied?
    Do you think the youtube caused this?

or

Were our people under attack, someone new and issued the order to stand down?

And, if this did happen, how does one excuse it??

You may laugh at this, but I have been in a similar situation, you get underway to go save your comrades in arms.

Doesn't anyone find it odd that the day after we knew it was the youtube video, but now no one knows anything????

C'mon man..............
    Lots of question here!

Did Fox Fabricate the story? No I don't think so. But in thier haste to be first with a story and with their agenda, they may have not vetted the info closely.

Colonels lied? Lots of conflicting stories. Maybe they don't know the truth.

Youtube comment? Tells me you are not interested in finding out what the truth is!

All the rest of your post is just you grandstanding.

Again, why has every crediable news source in the world pretty much ignore this story?

And, there is a reason Romney hasn't jumped all over this story!

I'll wait on the official investigation!
    Last edited by Franco; 10-29-2012 at 07:19 PM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Lots of question here!

Did Fox Fabricate the story? No I don't think so. But in thier haste to be first with a story and with their agenda, they may have not vetted the info closely.

Colonels lied? Lost of conflicting stories. Maybe they don't know the truth.

Youtube comment? Tells me you are not interested in finding out what the truth is!

All the rest of your post is just you grandstanding.

Again, why has every crediable news source in the world pretty much ignore this story?
    So, you don't think those people deserved better??
    You beleive the youtube video spurred the spontaneous riots?

OK..............

BTW---Grandstanding?? Do you ever read any of your own posts??
    I mean I understand you got nothing here, but really, what does my grandstanding have to do with letting these people burn?
    Last edited by road kill; 10-29-2012 at 07:20 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    So, you don't think those people deserved better??
    You beleive the youtube video spurred the spontaneous riots?

OK..............

BTW---Grandstanding?? Do you ever read any of your own posts??
    I mean I understand you got nothing here, but really, what does my grandstanding have to do with letting these people burn?
    Do those killed deserve better? Of Course!

At least with my post I attempt to substaniate points and not make general statements thst have zero to do with whether the report is accurate!

Again, why has Romney steered clear of this report? What haven't the other media jumped on it like Fox News?

My hunch is that it can't be verified and I'll wait on the official bi-party investigation on the entire matter rather than jump on a bunch of assumptions and reports from an unreliable network!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Do those killed deserve better? Of Course!

At least with my post I attempt to substaniate points and not make general statements thst have zero to do with whether the report is accurate!

Again, why has Romney steered clear of this report? What haven't the other media jumped on it like Fox News?

My hunch is that it can't be verified and I'll wait on the official bi-party investigation on the entire matter rather than jump on a bunch of assumptions and reports from an unreliable network!
    Why has Romney steered clear? There is an old saying... If your opponent is intent on hanging himself, just give him the rope.... (And shut up).

Obama is doing the job for him. Why should Romney get involved? He holds no official position. This is all Obama's mess.
    Bill Davis

Here is some more "Grand Standing!!!"

Clinton asked for more security in Benghazi, Obama said NO!
    Benghazi Libya
    October 25, 2012
    By: Christopher Collins

Last night, it was revealed that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had ordered more security at the U.S. mission in Benghazi before it was attacked where four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens were murdered by Al-Qaeda, but President Obama denied the request.

The news broke on TheBlazeTV’s “Wilkow!” hosted by Andrew Wilkow, by best-selling author Ed Klein, who said the legal counsel to Clinton had informed him of this information.

Klein also said that those same sources said that former President Bill Clinton has been “urging” his wife [Hillary] to release official State Department documents that prove she called for additional security at the compound in Libya, which would almost certainly result in President Obama losing the election.

Klein explained that everyone knew what was happening in Benghazi from the CIA to the National Security Agency and that there’s intelligence cables that have not been released.

Wilkow asked, “If everybody knew this including the White House, who would have given the order to go in and save the ambassador?”

Klein, “The President…he should have given the order to use the rapid reaction force…”

Wilkow, “Not Petraeus?”

Klein, “Well it has to come from the president.”

Wilkow also asked Klein about Valerie Jarrett, who’s the Senior Adviser to Obama and Assistant to the President for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs, and her role in this cover-up.

Klein said, “We don’t know but we can only assume that every action that the president takes, and he said so, he is on the record saying “I don’t take any actions without passing it by Valerie Jarrett”...so we have to assume that Valerie Jarrett whose also by the way, hooked into the Chicago campaign line…she has a direct line to David Axlerod, was a part of this whole cover-up in the White House.”

Stan b & Elvis

Would that be the same Christopher Collins that is running for a House seat in New York as a Republican?

Here is more on your boy, Christopher Collins;

In October 2009, Collins compared Sheldon Silver, the Jewish speaker of the New York State Assembly, with Adolf Hitler and the anti-Christ. Collins apologised for his comments.

In January 2010, several Republican colleagues of Collins said that at a crowded gubernatorial address, Collins told a woman that "I'm sure if you offer someone a lap dance you can find a place to sit."

Seems like a really credible guy
    Last edited by Franco; 10-30-2012 at 10:10 AM.

Isn't one of the major tenants that the military has, is that they and their country will do their utmost to leave no man behind. It's a matter of our country, the military, and each individual soldier KEEPING THE FAITH with each other.

By not expeditiously getting support to our people there when they were continuously asking for it; turning down requests by assets we had at the CIA Annex to go get the people we had in the embassy out; not sending in the Delta Force we had in Italy (which is specifically trained for situations like Benghazi); not sending in the C-130H/U Gunships (here is a link which states that their design and capabilities are specific for situations like Benghazi
    http://www.af.mil/in...sheet.asp?id=71 ) which were an hour or two flight time away; all senior levels of the executive Branch of our government watching the REAL TIME feed of what was going on from the Predator Drones, (were the drones armed?) doing nothing - and denying permission of the CIA assets to engage the terrorists and get our people out of the embassy; has to raise the question in the armed forces of what will happen if their unit is in a similar situation that requires expeditious support? Will their country keep the faith with them, or hang them out to dry too because the situation is too "vague" to send in support?

What if you were the father, mother, brother, wife, son, daughter of a person that puts their life on the line for our country on a continual basis? Wouldn't you want answers as to how this debacle occurred NOW ? Someone in the government knows who screwed up. What has been done to prevent it from happening again in the near future? Would you want to be like Tyrone Wood's family receiving your loved one's body in a casket at Andrews AFB because "someone" screwed up AGAIN or did not have the balls to expeditiously make a decision to get your loved one out of harms way AGAIN and consequently did not keep the faith AGAIN? Much less at the ceremony, some high level government official feeding you BS about the cause of why your loved one died !!!

If this administration had supported the expeditious sending in of support to get our people out of harms way during the Benghazi debacle the president would have been a shoe in to be reelected. But that did not happen. So this administration reaps what it sowed . Maybe, just maybe, somebody upstairs is watching, took notes and is now taking appropriate action to regain keeping the faith.

God Bless our people that were killed and wounded in Benghazi, their families, our armed forces, our diplomats, our security contractors and the United States Of America!!!!

CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Look at all the debate here on RTF,, asuming what happened,, specualting about who knew what and when,, unsure if the President turned his back on Patriots.. All here are discussing this full of doubt.

Now Imagine the Family of those folks killed,, the Seals,, the Ambassador,,, they too,,dont know the truth!!

The very MINIMUM the President owes those folks is the truth!!! And if they are hiding the truth, to save their sorry career,,,, then they should be boiled in oil!! Alll of them...

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

http://gillreport.com/2012/10/cbs-ne...hazi-cover-up/

CBS busts Pres Obama and itself in cover up
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )