The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Security at the Libyan Embassy in Benghazi

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    3000 dead Americans in the 9/11 attacks 4000+ soldiers in the Iraq/Afghanistan wars under the last Republican watch.......................
    And still going on with the DEMS.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    You think four Americans ard dead and its a joke. With your thinking know wonder this country is going to hell.
    I didn't mean it to sound like it is funny that 4 americans are dead. Not my intention at all. I was just saying that people want the truth but when the truth really comes out they can't handle the truth. If I made it sound like I was saying that 4 dead americans was funny. I sincerely apologize.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Perhaps it's time for another self imposed suspension.
    Are you still trying to get me to leave?

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    Are you still trying to get me to leave?
    I refer you to thread "Chris Christi and Pres", Post #146.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

I refer you to thread "Chris Christi and Pres", Post #146.
    If you don't want me to leave, then why do you keep suggesting it?
    BTW, quit calling me a kid, or I'm gonna have to add another line. "I am not a kid" LOL

OK the title of this thread has been gnawing at me since it first appeared. "The Libyan Embassy in Benghazi." And now it's gone some 26 pages without correction. Marvin, there is no Libyan Embassy in Benghazi...It was a US Consulate Office. It was attacked. No doubt. Americans were killled, no doubt.
    What is doubtful here is the grasp of reality.... and no one but the staff on the ground at that moment can second guess what and how there should be a response. To politicize the deaths of the Ambassador and the contractors paid to provide security is shameful. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    If you don't want me to leave, then why do you keep suggesting it?
    BTW, quit calling me a kid, or I'm gonna have to add another line. "I am not a kid" LOL
    I did not say that I didn't want you to leave. I said I wasn't trying to get you to leave. Actually I could care less.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Does any one else on this forum find it confusing that the unionista's & the progressives on this forum make big issue with those who offshore production while attempting to control costs yet give those who offshored the security at the embassy a virtual pass on the subject. Or are they not capable of equating the similarities?

Security was offshored to a Scot-Welsh company which in turn hired locals as the cost for a years security was a little over $300K or about the amount it would have required to keep one American there. I have issues with this:

1) Why would you hire people for security if you don't know if you can trust them?

2) Why should we be there if we can't afford to be?

There is something about this whole statesman thing that reeks of really bad BS .
    JD, As long as you are picking the fly crap out of the pepper, please explain to me how we have gone 26 pages without answering any of the original questions of the OP (posted for your convenience) . Is it a comprehension thing or do people just read what they want into a message? As you are much more versed in the semantics of BS than most of us posters maybe you would answer that.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    OK the title of this thread has been gnawing at me since it first appeared. "The Libyan Embassy in Benghazi." And now it's gone some 26 pages without correction. Marvin, there is no Libyan Embassy in Benghazi...It was a US Consulate Office. It was attacked. No doubt. Americans were killled, no doubt.
    What is doubtful here is the grasp of reality.... and no one but the staff on the ground at that moment can second guess what and how there should be a response. To politicize the deaths of the Ambassador and the contractors paid to provide security is shameful. JD
    For someone not as well versed in the BS of SD jargon it could have been better - "The American Embassy in Benghazi, Libya" - but as you can see (maybe) from the comments above, "THAT WAS NOT THE INTENT OF THE OP" . It was supposed to create a discussion on "offshoring". & why it is done .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

I did not say that I didn't want you to leave. I said I wasn't trying to get you to leave. Actually I could care less.
    Actually I b'lieve you meant "couldn't" care less (one of those little pet peeves of mine like axe instead of ask).
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Banned

Now let's see where this goes. I am sure it is going to be called leftist/communist BS

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...eakest-of-all#