The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 290

Thread: Security at the Libyan Embassy in Benghazi

  1. #271
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Marvin, the phrase "all for" is a little strong.
    Given the atmosphere around DC about a book title & events surrounding it - you may be correct as to my choice of wording . BTAIM - I wasn't thunking along those lines .
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  2. #272
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Thompson1 View Post
    What changed things for you?
    I don't really know. I just started watching the news more closely and reading the newspaper more frequently. I now read the newspaper daily. I think it really got my attention when our governor started the whole collective bargaining fiasco. Coming from union roots, that kinda got me fired up.

  3. #273
    Senior Member Larry Thompson1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Floyd Va
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I don't really know. I just started watching the news more closely and reading the newspaper more frequently. I now read the newspaper daily. I think it really got my attention when our governor started the whole collective bargaining fiasco. Coming from union roots, that kinda got me fired up.
    I see it started with local polotics for you. Well I have always thought local politics where much more important to an individual than national. Things will continue to evolve for you. Be open minded to others ideas and asess whats good for you and then for others. Seek clarity and you will be alright. Good luck.
    Home To

    HRCH Bluesky's Rollin Thunder MH
    Bluesky's Hot Bunn's Ellie
    SHR Saddiehawkins of Summer Bird 1998-2011
    SHR Bluesky's Some like em Hot 2009-2010 Left too soon

  4. #274
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Thompson1 View Post
    I see it started with local polotics for you. Well I have always thought local politics where much more important to an individual than national. Things will continue to evolve for you. Be open minded to others ideas and asess whats good for you and then for others. Seek clarity and you will be alright. Good luck.
    I have been trying to sort through all of this stuff. I started coming here to possibly learn something. One thing that I have learned, this is a very tough crowd. I let things get personal early on and that has led to me being an outcast. I have strong opinions and beliefs. Sometimes my opinions are not fact based, just what I have heard. Some here attacked me and I returned fire that ultimately ended up with me taking a voluntary timeout, but would have been suspended either way. I have really tried not to get personal since my return, but I have alienated some here beyond the point of no return. Those people that I have alienated will never put any credence to anything I say because of my aggressive past. Don't get me wrong, I still get fired up at times, I just try not to make heated responses without thinking about it first. So if any of you that I have alienated, this is my feeble attempt at an apology. I can admit when I am wrong, although difficult, I have been wrong on many issues and my aggressive behavior.

  5. #275
    Senior Member Larry Thompson1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Floyd Va
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I have been trying to sort through all of this stuff. I started coming here to possibly learn something. One thing that I have learned, this is a very tough crowd. I let things get personal early on and that has led to me being an outcast. I have strong opinions and beliefs. Sometimes my opinions are not fact based, just what I have heard. Some here attacked me and I returned fire that ultimately ended up with me taking a voluntary timeout, but would have been suspended either way. I have really tried not to get personal since my return, but I have alienated some here beyond the point of no return. Those people that I have alienated will never put any credence to anything I say because of my aggressive past. Don't get me wrong, I still get fired up at times, I just try not to make heated responses without thinking about it first. So if any of you that I have alienated, this is my feeble attempt at an apology. I can admit when I am wrong, although difficult, I have been wrong on many issues and my aggressive behavior.
    Well said. I have faith you will figure things out. It will take some years, keep an open mind. Things take time.
    Home To

    HRCH Bluesky's Rollin Thunder MH
    Bluesky's Hot Bunn's Ellie
    SHR Saddiehawkins of Summer Bird 1998-2011
    SHR Bluesky's Some like em Hot 2009-2010 Left too soon

  6. #276
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,758

    Default

    This very short interview seems to sum it up pretty well.

    I guess that's what happens when you say something on Fox that they don't want said.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/egbertowillies/8222250864/
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

  7. #277
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,731

    Default

    Hillary was supposed to testify this week on Bengazhi but she fainted and now claims she has a concussion, everything is in a fog. Gee I wonder if its because her finger pointing is aimed right at Obama. She can run but she can't hide. Bengazhi is 10 times bigger than Watergate and the Senators that are investigating it will not let go, time wont make it go away.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

  8. #278
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Hillary was supposed to testify this week on Bengazhi but she fainted and now claims she has a concussion, everything is in a fog. Gee I wonder if its because her finger pointing is aimed right at Obama. She can run but she can't hide. Bengazhi is 10 times bigger than Watergate and the Senators that are investigating it will not let go, time wont make it go away.
    That was almost as predictable as Obama's teleprompter telling him to wipe the fake tear while talking about the shooting in Newtown yesterday. Good thing he didn't read that out loud as opposed to actually wiping his eye...
    Bill Davis

  9. #279
    Senior Member Gerry Clinchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    6,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Hillary was supposed to testify this week on Bengazhi but she fainted and now claims she has a concussion, everything is in a fog. Gee I wonder if its because her finger pointing is aimed right at Obama. She can run but she can't hide. Bengazhi is 10 times bigger than Watergate and the Senators that are investigating it will not let go, time wont make it go away.
    Wonder if it was the thought of testifying that made her faint?

    Much talk about Hillary being the 2016 Dem candidate. Not sure we would want a POTUS who is prone to fainting spells?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

    ​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

  10. #280
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,731

    Default

    I hope they will subpoena her because once her "concussion" is better she will be leaving the job. There is no end to what they will do to keep Obama out of this. She cannot testify on Thursday but shes not in the hospital, and no one saw this fainting take place. There isnt anything they won't do to keep Obama from taking the fall.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •