The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Security at the Libyan Embassy in Benghazi

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    At first blush I thought most of the responses here on this POTUS thread were a bit rash and not terribly impartial and objective.
    I based this on the following
    A 4 Star General being interviewed by a Fox reporter said that there was nothing that could have been done to prevent the attack and that to politicize it as Fox is doing was irresponsible and unfair
    The White House has denied the Fox report
    The NSC has denied the Fox report
    The CIA has denied the Fox report
    The Pentagon has denied the Fox report
    and so on

Then I discover this bombshell. According to Bon, while watching FOX, the FOX correspondent who broke the FOX story that has been reported on FOX while being interviewed on FOX by FOX reporter Brett Baier on FOX and other reporters on FOX stated on FOX while on air on FOX as to how credible her UNNAMED sources that the FOX report was based on claimed while on FOX that her UNNAMED sources that FOX based their story on and has reported on FOX were "impeccable".

Clearly FOX has uncovered the fox {FOX?} in the henhouse.

Its time to sharpen up the guillotine and let the heads roll

People like Franco who advocated not jumping to conclusions and waiting until an investigation could determine the facts have their head in the sand. He probably isn't aware that the reporter breaking this story has stated that her sources are impeccable.
    In his defense he probably thought this would be the normal situation where when the reporter who breaks the story is questioned on the reliability of their UNNAMED sources admits that the UNNAMED he's she's & or its are lying scumbags who have numerous perjury convictions on their UNNAMED record.

I also have to agree that there must be stalling on this investigation for political gain. Even though the original 9-11 investigation dealt with an attack that occurred on our homeland resulting in a nation of outraged citizens and investigative agencies and authorities that yearned to cooperate and offer up anything they could to find the facts took almost 3 yrs to complete; you all have convinced me that this investigation in an unfriendly land 1000's of miles away with many elements very hostile to us would have been wrapped up by now, were it not being delayed for political gain as many of you have so wisely pointed out

On the subject of the original 9-11 investigation; it determined that intel was ignored that if acted upon could have prevented that disaster. It was also proven that we were mislead on WMD's amongst other things on the way to getting involved in two wars with adversaries that had nothing to do with the 9-11 attacks. Those mistakes by that administration resulted in the loss of American lives on a magnitude of 1000's times greater than this attack on our embassy, not to mention the cost in $'s and other factors.

You guys and FOX have gotten me worked up enough with outrage at this latest 9-11 attack that I'm ready to join your lynch mob. This is way to important to be a partisan issue. As your new non partisan ally and fellow American Patriot Am I wrong to be outraged 1000s times more over the mistakes of that administration?
    Delightful OPINION!
    Here are some that agree with you:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz3v3...eature=related

By your standards, it's not news until Dan Rather, Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews or the Veiw approve?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tell me, which was it, spontaneous due to a video or planned by terrorists?

Simple question that you can not answer because either answer embarrasses this administration!

Have a nice day....God bless!
    Last edited by road kill; 10-31-2012 at 06:38 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Delightful OPINION!
    Here are some that agree with you:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz3v3...eature=related

By your standards, it's not news until Dan Rather, Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews or the Veiw approve?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tell me, which was it, spontaneous due to a video or planned by terrorists?

Simple question that you can not answer because either answer embarrasses this administration!

Have a nice day....God bless!
    Nice try at attempting to change the subject. Typical, when you are wrong, just change the subject!

And, MK, Romney is smart to stay away from the fool O'Reilly. And why waste my time watching the garbage on Fox when there are much more credible news outlets.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Nice try at attempting to change the subject. Typical, when you are wrong, just change the subject!

And, MK, Romney is smart to stay away from the fool O'Reilly. And why waste my time watching the garbage on Fox when there are much more credible news outlets.
    Please enlighten us with your sources. Surly you don't include MSNBC, CBS, CNN, ABC or NBC among them. Smoke signals? Crystal ball? National Enquirer? People Magazine? Let us know so we can all be as in touch as you.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Please enlighten us with your sources. Surly you don't include MSNBC, CBS, CNN, ABC or NBC among them. Smoke signals? Crystal ball? National Enquirer? People Magazine? Let us know so we can all be as in touch as you.
    Bloomberg, C-Span and Headline News are three outlets that just report without having bobbled headed anchors giving their views on the news.

I for one can form my own opinions and don't need some slanted psuedo journalist telling me what I ought to think!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Franco!! Be Carefull,,, Now you is useing tactics of a loosing debate by reverting to name calling..
    Just sayin... Bobbleheaded???

AnyWAYS...

Woulds somebody help Gooser out with the grenade the Jdogger thew in the window, that he claimed would end all this discussion cause we was all confused about the difference of Embassys, Cousolates,, Seals,, and Former seals????

I dont get it! Jdogger please never tell Gooser to go to Google... I is worn out!

Please give us your explaination as to the point you were making...

Both an Embassy and a Counsolate are on soveirn ground.

I Kinda get your Seal and Former Seal point,, but here is How I look at it.

Innocent people who are protected by international law were being attacked, on a anniversary of a date where terrorist threw a sucker punch at those innocent peoples country... The FACT that those folks BEGGED for protection BEFORE the attack,,, and NOTHING was done,, is a HUGE concern to me as to the PRO ACTIVE preparedness of our current Administration...
    Those folks were Americans attacked on Protected ground... We should have seen something like this comming...
    What was the answer????? A VIDEO caused all this... REALLYYY???? and we locked a guy up for making it???? REALLY??

As Far as a Seal,, Or a Former Seal...

Jdogger,, if I have you as a neighbor,,, and I witness someone attacking you,, or robbing your house,, Orr I see you and your Family having trouble on the highway ,,broke down, needing help,,, I think there re some of us,, that answere to a higher calling,, that will step in and Help, and do the right thing, despite what labels that are put on us.. We just react. If the situation is dire enough,, we wont wait for the police,, an Official OK,, we understand, something has to be done at the criticle point in time..

I am appauled at the possiblity,, that Seals, Former Seals,, Ambassadors, Counsels, or just palin Americans died,, and maybe their last thoughts were of their country they were representing,, had abandoned them,, and they died alone... I just cant accept that!! I just cant!!,, and Now to have Politicians that prolly DO know what happened,, drag their feet and not give an explaination without a lot of double talk,, is an example of what we as Americans haves come to accept from our leaders....

We Elect them to Know!!! Their constitutional oath binds them to protect. Someone has to take responsiblity. Who do you think that would be??

Gooser
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 10-31-2012 at 09:05 AM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Franco!! Be Carefull,,, Now you is useing tactics of a loosing debate by reverting to name calling..
    Just sayin... Bobbleheaded???

AnyWAYS...

Woulds somebody help Gooser out with the grenade the Jdogger thew in the window, that he claimed would end all this discussion cause we was all confused about the difference of Embassys, Cousolates,, Seals,, and Former seals????

I dont get it! Jdogger please never tell Gooser to go to Google... I is worn out!

Please give us your explaination as to the point you were making...

Both an Embassy and a Counsolate are on soveirn ground.

I Kinda get your Seal and Former Seal point,, but here is How I look at it.

Innocent people who are protected by international law were being attacked, on a anniversary of a date where terrorist threw a sucker punch at those innocent peoples country... The FACT that those folks BEGGED for protection BEFORE the attack,,, and NOTHING was done,, is a HUGE concern to me as to the PRO ACTIVE preparedness of our current Administration...
    Those folks were Americans attacked on Protected ground... We should have seen something like this comming...
    What was the answer????? A VIDEO caused all this... REALLYYY???? and we locked a guy up for making it???? REALLY??

As Far as a Seal,, Or a Former Seal...

Jdogger,, if I have you as a neighbor,,, and I witness someone attacking you,, or robbing your house,, Orr I see you and your Family having trouble on the highway ,,broke down, needing help,,, I think there re some of us,, that answere to a higher calling,, that will step in and Help, and do the right thing, despite what labels that are put on us.. We just react. If the situation is dire enough,, we wont wait for the police,, an Official OK,, we understand, something has to be done at the criticle point in time..

I am appauled at the possiblity,, that Seals, Former Seals,, Ambassadors, Counsels, or just palin Americans died,, and maybe their last thoughts were of their country they were representing,, had abandoned them,, and they died alone... I just cant accept that!! I just cant!!,, and Now to have Politicians that prolly DO know what happened,, drag their feet and not give an explaination without a lot of double talk,, is an example of what we as Americans haves come to accept from our leaders....

We Elect them to Know!!! Their constitutional oath binds them to protect. Someone has to take responsiblity. Who do you think that would be??

Gooser
    No doubt about it! What the heck was this adminsitration thinking, don't they know we are hated by these thugs! Obvious by the remarks in the days after the murders that the administration was caught with thier pants down. But then again, our entire Mideast policy of both political parties has been dysfunctional from the get-go. We will never, ever change those people!

Broncos looking good

Ravens were my preseason Super Bowl pick but with all their injuries, I have to go with the team led by the greatest QB of alltime! Looking like a Broncos vs 49ers or Giants showdown in New Orleans come February. A two Manning Super Bowl would make the locals forget their team's woes this season.

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Stop, you're killing me here.......
    Stan b & Elvis

is it true that the guy that made the video that did not cause the terror attack, is still in jail?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

I am right on topic, as usual...............
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    is it true that the guy that made the video that did not cause the terror attack, is still in jail?
    You mean... To use the president's words... "That shadowy character"

Yes... He's still sitting in the tank.
    Bill Davis