The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Security at the Libyan Embassy in Benghazi

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    what is he charged with?
    I think I heard they got him on a parole violation.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/...st-interested/

Needless to say, this is a good sign. Fox News Channel (and a few others) have been the only ones asking the Obama Administration for answers about Benghazi. Now the Washington Post is asking:

for many, unless Matt Lauer asks, the question don't count
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Delightful OPINION!
    Here are some that agree with you:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz3v3...eature=related

By your standards, it's not news until Dan Rather, Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews or the Veiw approve?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tell me, which was it, spontaneous due to a video or planned by terrorists?

Simple question that you can not answer because either answer embarrasses this administration!

Have a nice day....God bless!
    Its not me that has a problem answering questions, let me show you how its done.
    I see two question marks in your post, one is obviously a grammatical error on your part.
    In spite of your problems with the English language and punctuation, I will attempt to deecipher your meaning and answer both.
    As to your obvious question, my opinion is that this was planned by terrorists. My return question for you to answer is; How is that relevant to whether or not we could have prevented & or stopped the attack, & that the administration knew we had the capacity to stop it, but complicitly stood by and prevented our assets on the ground from doing so?

As to your attempted question, I dont consider it news until we have the facts. I think we should do a thorough investigation and find what those facts are. If the FACTS show that people acted in a criminal manner resulting in the loss of 4 innocent lives that we should harshly punish them with every tool available, be that impeachment, imprisonment, execution or whatever.

Facts are what we need. To me its still possible that there is a slight possibility that the CIA, the NSC, the Pentagon, 4 Star generals etc who have denied FOXs story may possibly have some insight due to their experience and boots on the ground in the region into this situation that the Patriot Roadkill hasnt discerned from behind his computer and TV set somewhere in Wisconscin. . I know the chances are slim, but as a Patriot Im sure you understand the concepts of innocent until proven guilty and proof beyond a reasonable doubt.. My distrust of politicians in general allows me to believe in the possibility of a coverup also. If the facts show that is so I've already stated what I hope happens to anyone complicit in it.

My follow up question to you on the subject of facts and investigations refers to the findings of the 9-11 commission. They found that intel was ignored that could have prevented the didaster. Furthermore we were mislead about WMD's and other factors which led up to our involvement in 2 senseless wars that cost us 1000s of lives and countless billions of $, not to count greatly compromised our security going forward.
    I don't sense your sense of outrage for those FACTUAL & KNOWN screwups by the Bush administration as you show for these ALLEGED {by FOX } wrongs.
    Knowing you to be a PATRIOT and not a PARTISAN I'm wondering if you feel that those wrongdoers should be prosecuted and punished for their wrongdoings that cost us Americans by a scope 1000s times greater; and if so what punishment would you recommend?

Lastly I noticed that you have expressed outrage and embarrasment at our First Lady for saying she had been embarressed of her country. Like me you indicated that you may not always agree with some of the USA's actions you were always proud of your country.
    I saw your post the other day wherin you stated you had never been more embarressed of America.
    When did the rules on being a Patriot change?

I hope you respond quickly as I leaving on a trip shortly, and I want to see you answer the ?s asked and prove Franco wrong when he says you change the subject when put on point

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    Its not me that has a problem answering questions, let me show you how its done.
    I see two question marks in your post, one is obviously a grammatical error on your part.
    In spite of your problems with the English language and punctuation, I will attempt to deecipher your meaning and answer both.
    As to your obvious question, my opinion is that this was planned by terrorists. My return question for you to answer is; How is that relevant to whether or not we could have prevented & or stopped the attack, & that the administration knew we had the capacity to stop it, but complicitly stood by and prevented our assets on the ground from doing so?

As to your attempted question, I dont consider it news until we have the facts. I think we should do a thorough investigation and find what those facts are. If the FACTS show that people acted in a criminal manner resulting in the loss of 4 innocent lives that we should harshly punish them with every tool available, be that impeachment, imprisonment, execution or whatever.

Facts are what we need. To me its still possible that there is a slight possibility that the CIA, the NSC, the Pentagon, 4 Star generals etc who have denied FOXs story may possibly have some insight due to their experience and boots on the ground in the region into this situation that the Patriot Roadkill hasnt discerned from behind his computer and TV set somewhere in Wisconscin. . I know the chances are slim, but as a Patriot Im sure you understand the concepts of innocent until proven guilty and proof beyond a reasonable doubt.. My distrust of politicians in general allows me to believe in the possibility of a coverup also. If the facts show that is so I've already stated what I hope happens to anyone complicit in it.

My follow up question to you on the subject of facts and investigations refers to the findings of the 9-11 commission. They found that intel was ignored that could have prevented the didaster. Furthermore we were mislead about WMD's and other factors which led up to our involvement in 2 senseless wars that cost us 1000s of lives and countless billions of $, not to count greatly compromised our security going forward.
    I don't sense your sense of outrage for those FACTUAL & KNOWN screwups by the Bush administration as you show for these ALLEGED {by FOX } wrongs.
    Knowing you to be a PATRIOT and not a PARTISAN I'm wondering if you feel that those wrongdoers should be prosecuted and punished for their wrongdoings that cost us Americans by a scope 1000s times greater; and if so what punishment would you recommend?

Lastly I noticed that you have expressed outrage and embarrasment at our First Lady for saying she had been embarressed of her country. Like me you indicated that you may not always agree with some of the USA's actions you were always proud of your country.
    I saw your post the other day wherin you stated you had never been more embarressed of America.
    When did the rules on being a Patriot change?

I hope you respond quickly as I leaving on a trip shortly, and I want to see you answer the ?s asked and prove Franco wrong when he says you change the subject when put on point
    Have a great trip!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Have a great trip!!
    Game, set, match Franco

Thanks, I've been looking forward to this trip for a while.
    10%, business 25% family & 65% pleasure.
    Or at least thats the plan LOL

How bout these "facts"

Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein ordered the invasion and occupation of neighboring Kuwait in early August 1990. Alarmed by these actions, fellow Arab powers such as Saudi Arabia and Egypt called on the United States and other Western nations to intervene. Hussein defied United Nations Security Council demands to withdraw from Kuwait by mid-January 1991, and the Persian Gulf War began with a massive U.S.-led air offensive known as Operation Desert Storm. After 42 days of relentless attacks by the allied coalition in the air and on the ground, U.S. President George H.W. Bush declared a cease-fire on February 28; by that time, most Iraqi forces in Kuwait had either surrendered or fled. Though the Persian Gulf War was initially considered an unqualified success for the international coalition, simmering conflict in the troubled region led to a second Gulf War–known as the Iraq War–that began in 2003.

Before the IRAQ War began,,
    Hussien continued to defy the world,, and the 20 U.N .resolutions.We gave him an Ultimatum to obey, supported by the U.N.
    Since he didnt have WMD (Ya right,, he is on record using them on his own people) all he had to do was comply to inspections,, and not play the cat and mouse games he played.
    He was a TYRANT..
    He deccided to thumb his nose again.. Hussien paid the price... WHO was in a very good place to evade a violent situaion for his country?
    Hussien conceeds to the UN demands,, His neck wouldnt be broke,,, and many people whod died,, (His Army) and didnt want to fight but surrender would haved lived to enjoy some sense of freedom as they do today...

Those are Facts... But I just bet you dont agree with with them.. It doesnt fit YOUR agenda!

Gooser
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 10-31-2012 at 12:37 PM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

This is pretty factual also!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Yff-_9MZs

The Constitution's first three words are "We The People"

They are NOT

"I, being Your King."

The President and/or, anyone involved,,,You need to tell the truth..

Gooser
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 10-31-2012 at 12:28 PM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.

And since he took that oath,,

which states
    section 2
    Sections 2-4

Section 2 of Article 2 of the Constitution deals with the duties of the president. The president's responsibilities include:

• Commander in Chief of the armed forces and state militias when called to duty for the United States
    • The power to grant pardons or reprieves for offenses against the United States, excluding impeachments
    • The right to make treaties, with the consent of the Senate
    • The appointment of ambassadors, counsels, Supreme Court judges, and all officers of the United States government with the consent of the Senate

Section 3 of Article 2 of the Constitution involves State of the Union addresses. The president is required to inform Congress on a regular basis. He may also convene one or both houses during extraordinary circumstances.
    Section 4 of Article 2 addresses impeachments. It states, "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Since presidents appoints ambassadors,, the President answers for their protection. The Ambassador that is dead now,, Pleaded for extra protection.. He begged his boss for help... His Boss basically ignored him. It was the Bosses resposibility to act. he didnt. Its Constitutional law.. The Boss took the Oath..

In special circumstance causing confusion.. TheBoss is required to speak to the REPRESENTATIVES of the PEOPLE and clarify special circumstances...

He has the authority and the resposibility to do this..

How am I wrong?

Help Gooser understand..

Please!

http://dansdigitaldive.com/web/archives/605
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Franco!! Be Carefull,,, Now you is useing tactics of a loosing debate by reverting to name calling..
    Just sayin... Bobbleheaded???

AnyWAYS...

Woulds somebody help Gooser out with the grenade the Jdogger thew in the window, that he claimed would end all this discussion cause we was all confused about the difference of Embassys, Cousolates,, Seals,, and Former seals????

I dont get it! Jdogger please never tell Gooser to go to Google... I is worn out!

Please give us your explaination as to the point you were making...

Both an Embassy and a Counsolate are on soveirn ground.
    I Kinda get your Seal and Former Seal point,, but here is How I look at it.

Innocent people who are protected by international law were being attacked, on a anniversary of a date where terrorist threw a sucker punch at those innocent peoples country... The FACT that those folks BEGGED for protection BEFORE the attack,,, and NOTHING was done,, is a HUGE concern to me as to the PRO ACTIVE preparedness of our current Administration...
    Those folks were Americans attacked on Protected ground... We should have seen something like this comming...
    What was the answer????? A VIDEO caused all this... REALLYYY???? and we locked a guy up for making it???? REALLY??

As Far as a Seal,, Or a Former Seal...

Jdogger,, if I have you as a neighbor,,, and I witness someone attacking you,, or robbing your house,, Orr I see you and your Family having trouble on the highway ,,broke down, needing help,,, I think there re some of us,, that answere to a higher calling,, that will step in and Help, and do the right thing, despite what labels that are put on us.. We just react. If the situation is dire enough,, we wont wait for the police,, an Official OK,, we understand, something has to be done at the criticle point in time..

I am appauled at the possiblity,, that Seals, Former Seals,, Ambassadors, Counsels, or just palin Americans died,, and maybe their last thoughts were of their country they were representing,, had abandoned them,, and they died alone... I just cant accept that!! I just cant!!,, and Now to have Politicians that prolly DO know what happened,, drag their feet and not give an explaination without a lot of double talk,, is an example of what we as Americans haves come to accept from our leaders....

We Elect them to Know!!! Their constitutional oath binds them to protect. Someone has to take responsiblity. Who do you think that would be??

Gooser
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Gooser, I don't think anyone is disagreeing with the fact that the administration was responsible for providing additional security for Stevens. The disagreement is over the Fox fabricated story that additional security was instructed to Stand Down.

In regards to Iraq, I was all for securing the WMD's. But, as I wrote here on RTF back in 2003, I was totally against nation building. My disagreement was in our policy of rebuilding Iraq that cost us so dearly in life and treasure. We were trying to make the Iraqis something they didn't want to be. A huge failure of the Bush/Cheney administartion and a big reason why we are in 16 TRILLION in debt today. Not to mention that we distrupted the balance of power in that region.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org