The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Security at the Libyan Embassy in Benghazi

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I think both stories are a bunch of crap!

You need to stop the selective reading! I said early on this thread that I hold the administration responsible for security.

Blaming it on a video was garbage and so is the exclusive Fox Report!
    I asked you that question several times, all I got was the Louisiana 2 step.
    If the Whitehouse had ANY information, classified or otherwise, that exonerated Obama in this, it would be leaked!!!
    That's all the people need to know...............

I don't know why you guys are debating this with Franco, smillerdvm has declared "Game, Set & Match Franco."

BWAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said earlier, to the progressives, it isn't news until Dan Rather, Rachel, Chris, Whoopi, Joy and John Stewart say it is!!
    Last edited by road kill; 11-01-2012 at 06:14 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I asked you that question several times, all I got was the Louisiana 2 step.
    If the Whitehouse had ANY information, classified or otherwise, that exonerated Obama in this, it would be leaked!!!
    That's all the people need to know...............

I don't know why you guys are debating this with Franco, smillerdvm has declared "Game, Set & Match Franco."

BWAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said earlier, to the progressives, it isn't news until Dan Rather, Rachel, Chris, Whoopi, Joy and John Stewart say it is!!
    You reading comprehension has gone to pot!

You were the one trying to change the subject from the bogus Fox report to the video.

I said all along that the video excuse was a joke.

Then, the subject became the Fox story which you were defending. When you realized that there was a very high probablity that it was bogus, you switched your arguement back to the video!

Yes, game, set, match!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

You reading comprehension has gone to pot!

You were the one trying to change the subject from the bogus Fox report to the video.

I said all along that the video excuse was a joke.

Then, the subject became the Fox story which you were defending. When you realized that there was a very high probablity that it was bogus, you switched your arguement back to the video!

Yes, game, set, match!
    You funny............

For the record, I think Fox has nailed it!!!
    Someone messed up bad, at a very high level, maybe the highest.
    If they had proof Obama was clean, it would be leaked!!!!!
    Last edited by road kill; 11-01-2012 at 06:45 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    You funny............

For the record, I think Fox has nailed it!!!
    Someone messed up bad, at a very high level, maybe the highest.
    If they had proof Obama was clean, it would be leaked!!!!!
    I've never said that the administration was clean.

However, when a 4 Star General, NSC, White House, The Pentagon and CIA all deny giving orders to "stand down", it's pretty clear that the Fox report is bogus!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

However, when a 4 Star General, NSC, White House, The Pentagon and CIA all deny giving orders to "stand down", it's pretty clear that the Fox report is bogus!
    They all work for Obama, what else are they gonna say?
    Bill Davis

Maybe they dont have to give an order to stand down. I"m not Military, but maybe the DEFAULT rule of engagement was, "You guys move on our order,, and not 1 second sooner"

Ambassador requested extra security BEFORE the attack,, People in charge KNEW in real time, the Embassy was under siege. Maybe there was a "Silent" Stand down..
    SO,,,, Your Generals,White House, CIA can easily deny giving orders to stand down.
    The buck stops at the President...

He is in a bad situation no matter what happens.. His JOB is to know! If he didnt know untill a very late hour, thats a concern for me,,, If he Did know,,, and this story is true,, And he used a Video as a cover,,,He should be forced out of office right now,,

These are people we elect to carry the resposibility as the Leaders of our country.. They speak for us. Its times like this that they earn their keep.

I agree with RoadKill,, If there was just a Speck of evidence, that the Presidents hands were clean,, and the FOX NEWS of all people were reporting a ficticious story just before an election,,, The PRESIDENT would be all over it,, and drivin the silver stake right through FOX news heart..

The silence on the matter,, only makes the President look more guilty.. He can clear all this up by addressing the people,, or Congress.. OR MORE IMPORTANTLY the Families of the dead.. Its just that simple..

We need to really start thinking who we decide to give this job to..

Mt negative ways of looking at things is, I dont believe that the folks that could really be good at it, dont want anything to do with it.. They are happy in the private sector,, doing just fine for a Ton more money...

Gooser
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 11-01-2012 at 07:35 AM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

According to Hannity last night, a few other news stations do have this information that won't go public with it because they dont want to hurt Obamas chances on Tues. The latest e mail came out dated back on Aug 15, it went to Hillary's desk saying they needed extra security. Obama made it to Jay Leno last week he has time to hold a qick press conference and tell us whats going on. He has not answered any of the Senator's that have written him demanding an answer, mums the word till after Tues.
    The good thing is if he wins hopefully he will be impeached
    email from Ambassador Stevens http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/...on-the-record/
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-01-2012 at 09:03 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

They denied it so that makes it true. It would take some doing but that may be the dumbest thing ever written on PP.

I never had sexual relations with that Lewinski woman.
    I am not a crook.
    You'll be able to keep your own health insurance.
    Read my lips. No new taxes.
    AHCA will save families $2500 a year.
    We will have transparency.
    No more lobbyists.
    No more taxes on those families earning less than $250,000.

It's your BS that's bogus.
    Last edited by M&K's Retrievers; 11-01-2012 at 09:30 AM.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...y-in-benghazi/

Documents back up claims of requests for greater security in bengazhi

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...assy-in-libya/
    email from state dept rejecting request for security at US Embassy in Libya

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...nghazi-attack/
    why is abc ignoring emails relating to Obama/Libya scandal?
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-01-2012 at 10:07 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...y-in-benghazi/

Documents back up claims of requests for greater security in bengazhi
    I haven't read anywhere on POTUS where anyone disputed a request for more security.