The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Security at the Libyan Embassy in Benghazi

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I haven't read anywhere on POTUS where anyone disputed a request for more security.

But as far as I am concerned,, Thats the problem.. More so than the questionable E-mails.

The Ambassadors DID request more security. Like I said. Its the PRESIDENTS responsibility via the Constitution to protect those appointees. He ignored the request,, on an anniversary very dear to terroists. How can you explain that?? Again,,,, pro active or reactive.

Then the video B.S.

The president ingnored his job!! Turned his back on the people who work for us.. He took an Oath.. I bet he payed more attention to fund raising..

Gooser
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 11-01-2012 at 11:08 AM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Biden/obama have both said they didnt know the request was ever made. The latest email went to the desk of Hillary of course they knew, even Hillary said she requested it obama denied it. We have a right to know before the election from his mouth what happened.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-01-2012 at 11:14 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

My comments in red.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Maybe they dont have to give an order to stand down. I"m not Military, but maybe the DEFAULT rule of engagement was, "You guys move on our order,, and not 1 second sooner"

Ambassador requested extra security BEFORE the attack,, People in charge KNEW in real time, the Embassy was under siege. Maybe there was a "Silent" Stand down..
    SO,,,, Your Generals,White House, CIA can easily deny giving orders to stand down.
    The buck stops at the President...

He is in a bad situation no matter what happens.. His JOB is to know! If he didnt know untill a very late hour, thats a concern for me,,, If he Did know,,, and this story is true,, And he used a Video as a cover,,,He should be forced out of office right now,,

These are people we elect to carry the resposibility as the Leaders of our country.. They speak for us. Its times like this that they earn their keep.

I agree with RoadKill,, If there was just a Speck of evidence, that the Presidents hands were clean,, and the FOX NEWS of all people were reporting a ficticious story just before an election,,, The PRESIDENT would be all over it,, and drivin the silver stake right through FOX news heart.. Why would the President want to give creedence to a bogus story and address it? It has already been disputed by all the Fed agencies involved! A comprehensive investigation will take place. Only the Fox viewers are clamoring for this and the rest of the journalist world knows Fox is NOT the standard bearer for accuracy!

The silence on the matter,, only makes the President look more guilty.. He can clear all this up by addressing the people,, or Congress.. OR MORE IMPORTANTLY the Families of the dead.. Its just that simple.. No, it actually makes him look Presidential by not stooping to such accusations.

Which brings uo the point that smillerdvm brought up. Where was the outrage when all the intellegence prior to the attack on 9/11 was ignored by the Bush Administration?

Oh, I get it! Bush is a Repub and Obama is a Dem. Here is a clue, the mess we are in was created by both parties.

We need to really start thinking who we decide to give this job to.. I've already decided and it won't be Obamney!

Mt negative ways of looking at things is, I dont believe that the folks that could really be good at it, dont want anything to do with it.. They are happy in the private sector,, doing just fine for a Ton more money...

Gooser
    Last edited by Franco; 11-01-2012 at 11:37 AM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Two news sources have now reported that a major news organization has the Stand Down memo from the white house and will not release it until after the election if at all. Believe it or not. This happened under Obamas watch Bush has nothing to do with it. Its time to stop blaming him and blame the current adminstration they are corrupt just like the voting machines are taking Romney votes and giving them to obama now the rumor is the Justice dept may be involved in this.

media sitting on damning emails release them or be exposed.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/glen...or-be-exposed/

voting machines romney to obama hour long special tonight they say Justice dept may be involved.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/more...endor-told-us/
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-01-2012 at 12:14 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    the voting machines are taking Romney votes and giving them to obama now the rumor is the Justice dept is involved in this.

voting machines romney to obama hour long special tonight they say Justice dept is involved.

Well that's a relief. I have full confidence that Holder et al will get right on this and will have it all fixed before the election!

Two news sources have now reported that a major news organization has the Stand Down memo from the white house and will not release it until after the election if at all. Believe it or not. This happened under Obamas watch Bush has nothing to do with it. Its time to stop blaming him and blame the current adminstration they are corrupt just like the voting machines are taking Romney votes and giving them to obama now the rumor is the Justice dept may be involved in this.

voting machines romney to obama hour long special tonight they say Justice dept may be involved.

Two? With the second being Glen Beck's website!

Aren't you interested in the truth?
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

I like Glenn Beck. I dont think people will go on the record with this type of info unless they had the facts to back it up
    Networks have emails ordering team to stand down:
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ging...nghazi-rescue/

I like Glenn Beck. I dont think people will go on the record with this type of info unless they had the facts to back it up
    Networks have emails ordering team to stand down:
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ging...nghazi-rescue/
    Newt hinting at a rumor that other news organizations may have these email that are highly questionable, reported on Glen Beck's website!

That is funnier than anything on The Daily Show!

If Obama would have the courage to come forward and be transparent like he promised we would have all the answers its only been 7 weeks now. He's on Leno, the View, Letterman, MTV, Politico , touring NJ, but he cannot answer one question on this.

Now the father of a second dead Navy Seal has come forward and he's very angry at Obama , as he should be.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-01-2012 at 12:38 PM.

If Obama would have the courage to come forward and be transparent like he promised we would have all the answers its only been 7 weeks now. He's on Leno, the View, Letterman, MTV, Politico , touring NJ, but he cannot answer one question on this.
    The White House, the CIA, the Pentagon all responded to the allegations of the "stand down" email.

We have a system of Due Process and if the administration is lying, that will come out.