The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Security at the Libyan Embassy in Benghazi

CBS is finally covering the story.

CBS News has learned that during the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Obama Administration did not convene its top interagency counterterrorism resource: the Counterterrorism Security Group, (CSG).

"The CSG is the one group that's supposed to know what resources every agency has. They know of multiple options and have the ability to coordinate counterterrorism assets across all the agencies," a high-ranking government official told CBS News. "They were not allowed to do their job. They were not called upon."
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    What part of; The White House, The Pentagon, the CIA the NSC have all denied the Fox story regarding the order to "Stand Down" don't you understand?
    What portion of post #138 is so difficult for you to comprehend? Are you really naive enough to believe that an administration that has deflected the truth during it's entire "transparent" administration is squeaky clean in this instance?

You must have had some training from Obama. Whenever anyone contradicts your bogus theories, you turn tail and ignore the post because you have no meaningful retort.

Port St. Lucie regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    What portion of post #138 is so difficult for you to comprehend? Are you really naive enough to believe that an administration that has deflected the truth during it's entire "transparent" administration is squeaky clean in this instance?

You must have had some training from Obama. Whenever anyone contradicts your bogus theories, you turn tail and ignore the post because you have no meaningful retort.

Port St. Lucie regards,
    You really do have a problem with reading comprehension and possible need meds for your delusions!

I have said repeatedly said that the adminstration did not anticipate or provide adequate security.

WHAT I HAVE CALLED INTO QUESTION IS THE FOX NEWS REPORT WHERE THEY CLAIMED HELP WAS IN PLACE AND TOLD TO STAND DOWN!

From the same CBS Report...

"Forces were positioned after the fact but not much good to those that needed it," the military source told CBS News
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

You really do have a problem with reading comprehension and possible need meds for your delusions!

I have said repeatedly said that the adminstration did not anticipate or provide adequate security.

WHAT I HAVE CALLED INTO QUESTION IS THE FOX NEWS REPORT WHERE THEY CLAIMED HELP WAS IN PLACE AND TOLD TO STAND DOWN!

"Forces were positioned after the fact but not much good to those that needed it," the military source told CBS News
    No, what you said was that Obama, the CIA, etc. all denied any knowledge of the request for help and that the Fox story was bogus. I merely pointed out that the government has lied on numerous occasions before so why should we believe their denials now and automatically call the Fox report false.

You are incorrect. You know it and can't figure a way out. Kinda like Obama.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

No, what you said was that Obama, the CIA, etc. all denied any knowledge of the request for help and that the Fox story was bogus. I merely pointed out that the government has lied on numerous occasions before so why should we believe their denials now and automatically call the Fox report false.

You are incorrect. You know it and can't figure a way out. Kinda like Obama.
    You must be drinking or off your meds.

I said that the White House, CIA, Pentagon denied the Fox Report.

Go back, read my post and quit making BS up! The Fox report IS bogus. Deal with it!

Once again...

Last edited by Franco; 11-01-2012 at 09:54 PM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

I've never said that the administration was clean.

However, when a 4 Star General, NSC, White House, The Pentagon and CIA all deny giving orders to "stand down", it's pretty clear that the Fox report is bogus!
    Here it is MK. Maybe someone in your household can read it to you!

Here it is MK. Maybe someone in your household can read it to you!
    If you can't figure it out then just maybe that explains why you can't handle spell check either. I'll go real sloooow for you.

1. You said the 4 star general, NCS, White House, The Pentagon and CIA all deny giving orders to stand down.

2. I replied that the government (not just Obama) is famous for lying and cited a few examples. Why should we believe them and not Fox.

It's simple really. Your first guy lost-didn't even come close. Your next hope -GJ- will not even be a foot note in history. You can't stand that no one listens to you just like no listened to RP.

I can't help but wonder what you are going to say when and if the Fox report is proven true and the MSM is shown for the Obama loving entity they are for refusing to report the news because of their agenda.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

For a third time...

Believe what you want but, I'll take CBS's word over Fox News' seven days a week!

For a third time...

Believe what you want but, I'll take CBS's word over Fox News' seven days a week!
    Why? They are part of the Obama suck up MSM. You really don't have a clue do you?
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Why? They are part of the Obama suck up MSM. You really don't have a clue do you?
    Why, because they don't fabricated stories for the extreme right?