The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Security at the Libyan Embassy in Benghazi

Hillary on the morning news right now taking FULL responsibility.
    Kinda feel sorry for her. She knows were the buck stops.
    I think the White House should follow her lead.
    I think she has a "bigger set" than the President, in the way she Maned up just now.
    'speshaly the morning of the comming debate.
    hope sombody in the town hall has a good question.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Hillary on the morning news right now taking FULL responsibility.
    Kinda feel sorry for her. She knows were the buck stops.
    I think the White House should follow her lead.
    I think she has a "bigger set" than the President, in the way she Maned up just now.
    'speshaly the morning of the comming debate.
    hope sombody in the town hall has a good question.

its all a calculated mea culpa...it was done the day before the debate and gives BHO some wiggle room, the media still loves their Hillary gal, they will gloss this over and say that she was being the true statesmen

Too Little Too Late
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Shes the head of the state dept of course shes responsible now lets hear her boss say he is responsible for her! She kept him informed every step of the way
    RIP Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Shes the head of the state dept of course shes responsible now lets hear her boss say he is responsible for her! She kept him informed every step of the way
    That's not gonna happen.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Like I said in an earlier post when in charge you are responsible for everything DONE or Not Done .........Obama is Commander in Chief and he is also President so he is responsible. ....PERIOD.
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

Stan said it many many moons ago. Obama will take all the credit for the good but will not accept any responsibility for anything bad! Not his exact words but you get the jist.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    charly - are you aware that hillary was a trooper on the Goldwater campaign? IMO she has come down a long way - she don't have the looks to make it as a hooker so she is making money the next best way .
    If I had heard that it is gone from my brain now She has had a very busy adult life hasn't she, vbg.
    !!!!!!
    charly

"To become competent in governing others, we must first learn to govern ourselves"
    Waite Phillips

Interesting analysis by Ed Klein in The Daily Caller dated today. He writes that his source (in the Clinton circle) indicates Clintons found cables from Hillary ordering increase in security at Benghazi, but her instructions were not followed. The piece implies that someone in the WH dropped the ball on the instructions being implemented. He suggests that if this information comes out (or is leaked), it will place responsibility firmly in the WH for this failure.

That might save Hillary to campaign another day ... but not so good for Obama. Maybe Obama also knew about these cables, and that made him offer some responsibility in advance (at the 2nd debate)? Then, later, he can say that he always took full responsibility.

These are two (three, if you count Bill guiding Hillary's actions) very sly politicians, very experienced in finest CYA. Did anyone really think Bill and Hillary would ever forgive their treatment at the hands of Obama and his group? Right from snatching the nomination in 2008 through to lack of personal contact since Obama moved into the WH.

Funny how things unfold, isn't it? If Hillary had been nominated and won in 2008, with Bill's cagey assistance, she might have come through 4 years looking competent enough to get a second term. With the Obama debacle unfolding more each day, a win now for Romney might still give the needed time to stop the bus from going over the cliff.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    We have NO leadership thats why we were hit on 9/11 The whole group is a bunch of buffoons
    So you are saying that the attack on us on 9/11 was due to "NO leadership"

Would you go so far as to say that Pres Bush and his "bunch of buffoons" should be prosecuted for their "NO leadership" that resulted in the great tradgedy and huge loss of American lives in the 9/11 attack

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    So you are saying that the attack on us on 9/11 was due to "NO leadership"

Would you go so far as to say that Pres Bush and his "bunch of buffoons" should be prosecuted for their "NO leadership" that resulted in the great tradgedy and huge loss of American lives in the 9/11 attack

Imagine this, Russ. A fellow veterinarian wanting to make a case that 9-11 is comparable to:

Obama not even aware that he just 'might' have made too big a deal about HIS killing of Osama...

Obama not even aware of how the jihadists like to blow things up on anniversaries of 9-11...

Obama too busy campaigning to consider he's responsible for the protection at the various U.S. embassies in the Islam world...

And of course, after 9-11, Bush used a home-brewed movie as his excuse for what happened...

Comparing apples to oranges may be your way of excusing your messiah, smillerDVM. But only a complete sycophant continues to place his head where the sun don't shine, so he can avoid having to accept the fact that what he voted to put in the White House in '08, was a total inept fiasco.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.