The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Security at the Libyan Embassy in Benghazi

But do we want the liberty that the Dems stand for gay marriage and abortion on demand? Dont forget Obama was always against gay marriage until Biden opened his mouth. It doesn't really matter now just vote for the America you want. Its never be clearer! I just want fox news to sink their teeth into this Bengazhi gate and dont let go until we find out what really happened. Obama lied Americans died, thats the signs on our street corners.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    That's all you've got?

The Dems stand for more Liberty than the Repubs ever will!
    It took you this long to finally admit who you are really with... You are a lib at heart.
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Of course... And unfortunately millions of Americans are to stupid to see that, but thankfully we have Franco the pot loving Ron Paul groupie to enlighten us.
    What is wrong with a person "loving" pot, so long as they don't push it on you? Old saying says, "don't knock it til you try it." don't judge someone else for smoking some rope, just because you choose not to partake. Are you a booze lover? If so, I am glad that you have the choice to partake in drinking your favorite adult beverage. A good friend of mine has been prescribed medical marijuana for his cancer. He has less pain, and actually can eat now because the "pot" gives him an appetite. He's put some weight back on too.

That's all you've got?

The Dems stand for more Liberty than the Repubs ever will!

Ha Ha ha ha ha hahhahahahahah!!!

THIS comming from this supposed fence sittin Conservative!!

God help this country!

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Bottom line: Obama repeatedly brags that he's made the world safe from terrorism as he brags about [the Navy Seals] killing Osama. He doesn't get to take credit for that without accepting responsibility for a screw up that resulted in the deaths at Benghazi. He's an arrogant lightweight that isn't fit to govern an Acorn chapter, much less a nation.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Bottom line: Obama repeatedly brags that he's made the world safe from terrorism as he brags about [the Navy Seals] killing Osama. He doesn't get to take credit for that without accepting responsibility for a screw up that resulted in the deaths at Benghazi. He's an arrogant lightweight that isn't fit to govern an Acorn chapter, much less a nation.
    Right on the money!!
    Bill Davis

Instead of Obama saying bin laden is dead gm is alive how about al Qaeda is alive and our ambassador is dead. I heard this today thought it was very fitting. Thanks to John Mccain and the other Senators for going after Obama on this.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    It took you this long to finally admit who you are really with... You are a lib at heart.
    With you coming from the extreme right, someone who respect Liberty would lool like a lib.

Today's Repubs are about limited freedom. IT IS THEIR PLATFORM!
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

With you coming from the extreme right, someone who respect Liberty would lool like a lib.

I just figured out why you are so cranky tonight. I just saw the score of Alabama - LSU
    Bill Davis

- your characterization of Bill as being from the extreme right is downright humorous - but from a lefty (which you now admit) his middle of the road position may look extreme to you .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!