The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Security at the Libyan Embassy in Benghazi

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Look at all the debate here on RTF,, asuming what happened,, specualting about who knew what and when,, unsure if the President turned his back on Patriots.. All here are discussing this full of doubt.

Now Imagine the Family of those folks killed,, the Seals,, the Ambassador,,, they too,,dont know the truth!!

The very MINIMUM the President owes those folks is the truth!!! And if they are hiding the truth, to save their sorry career,,,, then they should be boiled in oil!! Alll of them...

Gooser
    When Obama called the Seals to get Bin Laden, they DELIVERED!
    When the Seals called Obama, they were DENIED!!
    Stan b & Elvis

AMEN! The stonewalling from the administration is revolting.

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    Isn't one of the major tenants that the military has, is that they and their country will do their utmost to leave no man behind. It's a matter of our country, the military, and each individual soldier KEEPING THE FAITH with each other.

By not expeditiously getting support to our people there when they were continuously asking for it; turning down requests by assets we had at the CIA Annex to go get the people we had in the embassy out; not sending in the Delta Force we had in Italy (which is specifically trained for situations like Benghazi); not sending in the C-130H/U Gunships (here is a link which states that their design and capabilities are specific for situations like Benghazi .....
    which were an hour or two flight time away; all senior levels of the executive Branch of our government watching the REAL TIME feed of what was going on from the Predator Drones, (were the drones armed?) doing nothing - and denying permission of the CIA assets to engage the terrorists and get our people out of the embassy; has to raise the question in the armed forces of what will happen if their unit is in a similar situation that requires expeditious support? Will their country keep the faith with them, or hang them out to dry too because the situation is too "vague" to send in support?

What if you were the father, mother, brother, wife, son, daughter of a person that puts their life on the line for our country on a continual basis? Wouldn't you want answers as to how this debacle occurred NOW ? Someone in the government knows who screwed up. What has been done to prevent it from happening again in the near future? Would you want to be like Tyrone Wood's family receiving your loved one's body in a casket at Andrews AFB because "someone" screwed up AGAIN or did not have the balls to expeditiously make a decision to get your loved one out of harms way AGAIN and consequently did not keep the faith AGAIN? Much less at the ceremony, some high level government official feeding you BS about the cause of why your loved one died !!!

If this administration had supported the expeditious sending in of support to get our people out of harms way during the Benghazi debacle the president would have been a shoe in to be reelected. But that did not happen. So this administration reaps what it sowed . Maybe, just maybe, somebody upstairs is watching, took notes and is now taking appropriate action to regain keeping the faith.

God Bless our people that were killed and wounded in Benghazi, their families, our armed forces, our diplomats, our security contractors and the United States Of America!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Look at all the debate here on RTF,, asuming what happened,, specualting about who knew what and when,, unsure if the President turned his back on Patriots.. All here are discussing this full of doubt.

Now Imagine the Family of those folks killed,, the Seals,, the Ambassador,,, they too,,dont know the truth!!

The very MINIMUM the President owes those folks is the truth!!! And if they are hiding the truth, to save their sorry career,,,, then they should be boiled in oil!! Alll of them...

Gooser
    Couldn't agree more. That's why rather than reacting to a bunch of politicians running for office or a bunch of slanted media outlets, I'll wait on the official bi-partisan investigation for ther real story! We owe at least that much to the victims and their families. And, not a bunch of hysteria created by those with political agendas. If experience has taught us anything, there is the left's spin and the right's spin and the truth somewhere inbetween.
    Last edited by Franco; 10-30-2012 at 11:37 AM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Bipartisan Investigation?????? Thats a joke. Both the US Senate and House have written letters to Obama, Petraeus and Panetta asking for details on Benghazi. No answers have been recieved. Don't hold your breath for answers until after the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Couldn't agree more. That's why rather than reacting to a bunch of politicians running for office or a bunch of slanted media outlets, I'll wait on the official bi-partisan investigation for ther real story! We owe at least that much to the victims and their families. And, not a bunch of hysteria created by those with political agendas. If experience has taught us anything, there is the left's spin and the right's spin and the truth somewhere inbetween.
    I didn't mean rely on the media.
    i didn't mean wait in a joke of a non partisan investigation
    There is definatly a group of folks that know the truth.

Do they Not have morals?

Someone knows what happened!

i think it Has to be the President. If he didn't know,, he has to go.
    I f he did know, and gave the order to stand down. He has to go.

He took an oath to honor the Constitution.
    He ows the people he represents,and the troops he is Commander in chief of ,,,,the Truth
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Before the mob hangs anyone, I think we owe it to the accused to find out what the truth is.

I just did a Google search and even the Libian press in't covering this accusation. Other then Fox News and kooks like Beck, no one has been able to substantiate the alleged story!

Again, if this information is true, then why was it leaked only to Fox and not the bigger media outlets? Why haven't the other media outlets been able to verify this information by now?

I don't care for Obama or Romney but, I am interested in the truth!

If the information is true, then I expect Obama to go down. And, if the information is false, then I expect Fox News to lose their lisence to broadcast in the USA.
    Last edited by Franco; 10-30-2012 at 02:56 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Before the mob hangs anyone, I think we owe it to the accused to find out what the truth is.

I just did a Google search and even the Libian press in't covering this accusation. Other then Fox News and kooks like Beck, no one has been able to substantiate the alleged story!

Again, if this information is true, then why was it leaked only to Fox and not the bigger media outlets? Why haven't the other media outlets been able to verify this information by now?

I don't care for Obama or Romney but, I am interested in the truth!
    Maybe you should tell that to the whitehouse.
    Didn't they pretty much claim this was spontaneous due to a youtube video??

Maybe it's time for a "beer summit!!"
    Stan b & Elvis

There seems to be some confusion about what is an embassy and what is a consulate. Also some confusion about Navy Seals and former Navy Seals.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    There seems to be some confusion about what is an embassy and what is a consulate. Also some confusion about Navy Seals and former Navy Seals.
    I didn't know there was such a thing as a "former" Navy Seal. As far as I know once a Seal always a Seal.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Since both entities are on the representative nations soviern ground, and either an Ambassador or a Counsel requested help from an eminent attack,
    Please explain to gooser what difference it makes?
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"