The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: What is a commander in charge of?

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Default What is a commander in charge of?

When I was training to become an Officer in the Army many moons ago I was told or instructed that anyone in command was in charge of everything DONE or NOT DONE while they were in command. Seems that that small thing does not apply all the way from the lowliest 2nd Lt all the way up to the COMMANDER IN CHIEF...........just my thoughts.
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

Harry Truman said, "The buck stops here."

I don't know that any President since Truman has really advocated that.

Currently, Fast & Furious went only so high up the chain of command and stopped.
    With the Benghazi attack, we are going to see the responsibility for denying security go only so high up the chain of command. There are rules in place, you know.

We are going to be told that maybe somebody in the Administration knew it was a terrorist attack, but never told the VP nor the President. Kind of makes you wonder why the Admin. has those security meetings. Oh, maybe the VP and the Pres. did not attend.

My husband was a company commander he was in charge of everything the Good the Bad and ugly. The Boss is the Boss. Hillary is responsible and she works for the President. Hillary knew so did Obama & Biden they were all involved in trying to cover this up.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-15-2012 at 09:46 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )