The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Phony in the Kitchen

Default Phony in the Kitchen

Ryan washing clean pots and pans. Clearly confirms that he is not willing to dirty his hands for the poor or the middle class.

I dont think I have ever seen obama washing dirty dishes . Paul Ryan doesnt have to wash my dishes just make sure I have money to buy my own dish soap . How stupid!
    Obama ordered pizza than acted like he was going to call voters but didnt know how to work the phone.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-16-2012 at 09:57 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Obama couldnt get his hands dirty he ordered pizza .
    But his wife wants to ban pizzzs from the schools. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Ryan washing clean pots and pans. Clearly confirms that he is not willing to dirty his hands for the poor or the middle class.
    When and how often do you dirty YOUR hands for the poor?

Stan b & Elvis

Quite regularly actually....I'm a Shriner and I'm out raising money for our hospitals all the time. Fishing tournaments, clay shoots, pancakes at IHOP, etc.

Stan she does that every week. You might want to learn a little about our first lady

Give me a break all that is with MO is a photo op. She has a garden but I forgot she has the park service take care of it, our tax dollars pay for their lettuce . She cant get her hands dirty , we probably pay for her manicure to. Hes the most wasteful pres we have ever had. Paul Ryans job is not to wash dishes in a photo op, its to save this Country that your lying Pres is destroying so we can have food to put on OUR plates and gas in our cars.
    Hes willing to do something Obamas not tell the truth and get people back to work.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-16-2012 at 10:07 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quite regularly actually....I'm a Shriner and I'm out raising money for our hospitals all the time. Fishing tournaments, clay shoots, pancakes at IHOP, etc.
    Glad to hear it. The Shriners do a lot of good. I stay away form raising money but I used to treat the best I could those in nursing homes that could not come to the office. Did that at night and would walk out, look up at the stars and pray "dear God please take me before I wind up in a place like this." Last Sunday I drove 100 miles round trip to take a lady to Walmart to buy some incidentals. She is wheelchair bound and only can get out if someone takes her. Took about 6 hours. It would have a lot easier and cheaper just to buy the stuff for her and have it delivered but that was not the goal.

I can't imagine my cooking pancakes at IHOP. I would probably burn the place down.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    man I wish I could afford one of them thar fancy phones.
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade