The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Phony in the Kitchen

  1. #11
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,732

    Default

    Thats a free Obama phone that you and I pay for! She doesnt need a camera there just quietly go in and help the poor she would never go there if she wasnt the Pres wife. You dont need to brag about what your doing just do it.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

  2. #12
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Ryan washing clean pots and pans. Clearly confirms that he is not willing to dirty his hands for the poor or the middle class.

    readin' up on it all the reports say "mostly clean"
    I get paid to run my fingers through other people food.
    And they stand in line in the rain to let me do it. Blows my mind.
    Anyway, I send lots back to the sink for a second try.
    Health Inspectors love "mostly clean" kettles.
    could you feel them? were they greasy? has somebody sneezed on them?
    never hurts to wash something a second time.
    Too Much scrutiny is never a bad thing.
    Look at Barry Soetoro for example
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  3. #13
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Quite regularly actually....I'm a Shriner and I'm out raising money for our hospitals all the time. Fishing tournaments, clay shoots, pancakes at IHOP, etc.

    that is very cool, thank you!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  4. #14
    Senior Member Daniel J Simoens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    DePere, WI
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    it's a pretty sad state of affairs if the left is grasping for straws like this
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

  5. #15
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,732

    Default

    What else can they say the Pres has been proven to be a liar and the VP is a nut! When you put people like that in control you get the mess we have in Libya.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

  6. #16
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    He can't run on his record.
    So he has to try and demonize the opponent.
    It's all they have.

    I would love to hear someone explain Obama's plan for the economy going "forward."
    Stan b & Elvis

  7. #17
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    ...I would love to hear someone explain Obama's plan for the economy going "forward."

    Oooh Oooh I just found it on the internets. seems he wants change but don't know what to do.....
    Everywhere is freaks and hairies
    Dykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity
    Tax the rich, feed the poor
    Till there are no rich no more?

    I'd love to change the world
    But I don't know what to do
    So I'll leave it up to you

    Population keeps on breeding
    Nation bleeding, still more feeding economy
    Life is funny, skies are sunny
    Bees make honey, who needs money, Monopoly

    I'd love to change the world
    But I don't know what to do
    So I'll leave it up to you

    World pollution, there's no solution
    Institution, electrocution
    Just black and white, rich or poor
    Them and us, stop the war

    I'd love to change the world
    But I don't know what to do
    So I'll leave it up to you
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  8. #18
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Oooh Oooh I just found it on the internets. seems he wants change but don't know what to do.....
    Everywhere is freaks and hairies
    Dykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity
    Tax the rich, feed the poor
    Till there are no rich no more?

    I'd love to change the world
    But I don't know what to do
    So I'll leave it up to you

    Population keeps on breeding
    Nation bleeding, still more feeding economy
    Life is funny, skies are sunny
    Bees make honey, who needs money, Monopoly

    I'd love to change the world
    But I don't know what to do
    So I'll leave it up to you

    World pollution, there's no solution
    Institution, electrocution
    Just black and white, rich or poor
    Them and us, stop the war

    I'd love to change the world
    But I don't know what to do
    So I'll leave it up to you
    A Space In Time

    Stan b & Elvis

  9. #19
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Quite regularly actually....I'm a Shriner and I'm out raising money for our hospitals all the time. Fishing tournaments, clay shoots, pancakes at IHOP, etc.
    Shall we all list or benovelent efforts?
    Or shall they remain silent, between us and our God, as they should be?
    Stan b & Elvis

  10. #20
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Shall we all list or benovelent efforts?
    Or shall they remain silent, between us and our God, as they should be?
    I feel this is why Mitt was reluctant to release income tax, it showed the huge ammount he gave.
    I also feel in this case only, Menmon gets a pass as he was directly asked / challanged.
    but, would be lieing if I said I would not giggle, if I saw a snapshot of him in the funny hat driving the wee little cars they drive.
    Last edited by Ken Bora; 10-16-2012 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Menmon not Memnon.... 2wice I have done this
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •