The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Thread gdg

Default NFL Thread gdg

This forum needs an NFL thread - like the SEC thread for the college folks .

TBS - how about Manning & the Bronco's - Gotta love it when SD gets beat, they can't seem to do anything right .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Go Falcons!!!! Hope I'm not getting set up for another playoff flop.
    Since I now live in Nebraska the Broncos may be my AFC team.

SEC thread? You mean the College Football thread where the dominent teams are from the SEC?

I really enjoyed last night's game because I haven't seen Peyton Manning having that much fun in a long while! He was grinning from ear to ear in the second half. Broncos were down by 24 at the half and won the game by 10! When he hangs up his cleats for the last time, he will be the greatest QB ever to have played the game! And, how 'bout that Ragin Cajun Brandon Stokley? What a catch!

Falcons? Matty Noodle has to do better than 2 points in the playoffs! ESPN has them ranked #1 this week. Does anyone really think they could beat the Giants, Packers, Saints or 49ers?
    Last edited by Franco; 10-16-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Franco I don't know if they are the dominant conference, I do know that the best Football Defense in Louisiana is in Baton Rouge!!! If the Saints had their defense their record might be flipped!!
    As for my Cowboys I guess to put them in dog terms......they can crush the test and then break on the honor!!!!! Romo has to be more consistent the O-line is improving, who knows by the end of the year they might be a wild card team.......looking forward to the Thanksgiving game though

No Dome Patrol in Big D Regards,

Aaron
    AFC Iron Lines Sergeant Pepper "Pepper"
    FC FTCH Westwood's Sunday Silence "Buck"
    Sweet Swingin' Fred MH ***

www.southforkkennelsllc.com

I can't stand the Dirty Birds, and I can't stand to see them win by the skin of their teeth game after game after game.

Can't wait for it to catch up with them.

Manning got Hot last night and did what he does. Orchestrate!

Funny to watch the Center slap his hands away from him in an attempt to say GET BACK I'M SNAPPING THE BALL *PLAY CLOCK*! lol

It's on the NFL.com Denver Come back Highlight video.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Falcons? Matty Noodle has to do better than 2 points in the playoffs! ESPN has them ranked #1 this week. Does anyone really think they could beat the Giants, Packers, Saints or 49ers?
    Don't know about the rest but they certainly can beat the Saints. Seriously, if the Panthers, Redskins and Chiefs can beat the Saints, pretty much anyone can.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Homburg View Post
    Franco I don't know if they are the dominant conference, I do know that the best Football Defense in Louisiana is in Baton Rouge!!! If the Saints had their defense their record might be flipped!!
    As for my Cowboys I guess to put them in dog terms......they can crush the test and then break on the honor!!!!! Romo has to be more consistent the O-line is improving, who knows by the end of the year they might be a wild card team.......looking forward to the Thanksgiving game though

Aaron
    Four teams in the Top 8 including #1 and #2 is dominant im my book.

Looking forward to that Dec 23rd game at Jerry World.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleHaul View Post
    Don't know about the rest but they certainly can beat the Saints. Seriously, if the Panthers, Redskins and Chiefs can beat the Saints, pretty much anyone can.
    It's a different team than the one that started the season, just watch Just as the Scab Refs stole a game from the Packers, they did the same to the Saints, just not on national TV. Besides, no team in the NFL has won more games than them over the last 3 seasons and I think they have shaken off all of the offseason funk. Since Brees has been wearing the Fleur de Lis, he is 10 - 2 against the Falcants.
    Last edited by Franco; 10-16-2012 at 02:31 PM.

I think the problem is with our coach not qb. The last minute da Boys looked like a 7th grade b team in clock management. How could Garrett only have one play called and have to settle for a career long field goal attempt with that much time left? An average offensive coordinator would be ashamed of that ending.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

I can't disagree with you Tim. That time out they had left didn't do them a darn bit of good after the game was over.

I love dissin' the 'boys regards,
    Howard Niemi

You really gotta be careful about how high a pedestal you put your method, your accomplishments, your dog on. There's usually someone who's done more, somewhere. And they may have used a different method than you did! Chris Atkinson 2013

get your dog out and TRAIN! caryalsobrook 2013