The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Thread gdg

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Berube View Post
    He really likes those SEC players doesn't he!!
    You think? There's like 15 on the Roster, 9 of which are on the Defense. Pat's now have an ALL SEC Linebacking Corps with Hightower from Bama being added. They were all over Matt S. all night long.

Texans barely got a TD in Garbage Time. Game should have ended 42-7.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveHare View Post
    Peyton Manning will take the MVP in the NFL.Denver will beat the Packers in Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans ,and Bon will owe me a case of Crown Royal .
    Dave Hare
    Bon, with the Texans losing ,and the Colts will spank them again next week.It all will come through Denver, I will see you in New Orleans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dave Hare
    CFC-CAFC Maralan's C.E.O.
    Horsetooth's Otto Know 2012 National Derby List
    Berkshire's Bad Medicine Doc
    R.I P-Hard Labs Fast Lane Phred-SH
    R.I.P-Catalina's Curve Ball
    R.I.P-Klondike's Chocolate Charger-MH 4 Time Ducks Unlimited Retriever of the year MN.
    www.berkshireretrievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by DaveHare View Post
    Bon, with the Texans losing ,and the Colts will spank them again next week.It all will come through Denver, I will see you in New Orleans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dave Hare
    Peyton Manning has made me a believer,if he isnt the MVP then I don't know who is....it has to be a tie between him and Adrian Peterson for comeback player of the year....all I know is that the Broncos have made a little boy here in Vegas one very happy little man on Sundays this fall, if Dana doesnt have his Bronco jersey cleaned and on a hanger on Sunday morning he gets in a tizzy, he even wanted to wear it to church ..the two of you would get along great watching a Bronco game
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

What happened to the Cowboys today, they were suppose to win big at home?

Fox Sports' Jay Glazer said earlier that Head Coach Jason Garrett was a done deal for next season because the Cowboys were playing so well.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

Fox Sports' Jay Glazer said earlier that Head Coach Jason Garrett was a done deal for next season because the Cowboys were playing so well.
    Two things fumble gave the Saints an easy td and they are down to about three starting defensive players. Heck of a game though.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quite the day in "TITLE=TOWN!!!!!"

Stan b & Elvis

as much as it pains me, the Boys are chokers, plain and simple...they shouldnt have even beaten the Steelers last week
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I told y'all the Dirty Birds going bowling. Since you Saints and might as well include Cowboys are done. It's ok to jump on the train.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ View Post
    I told y'all the Dirty Birds going bowling. Since you Saints and might as well include Cowboys are done. It's ok to jump on the train.
    Nope a Giant loss and a Cowboy win next week and the boys are in. Of course it isn't helping that the cowboys defensive players have to introduce themselves to each other in the huddle.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

the Cows and the Aints are just part of a legion of average teams in the NFL, every year a few elite teams, 50% ordinary teans, and the rest bad, rarely do bad teams become elite but the guys in the middle move up and down, no more perfect example exists than the Giants.

The Saints had their time, prepare for a decade or more of mediocrity as the teams with the young elite QBs move toward the top.