The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Thread gdg

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Nope a Giant loss and a Cowboy win next week and the boys are in. Of course it isn't helping that the cowboys defensive players have to introduce themselves to each other in the huddle.
    This may be incorrect. The boys might need to win and also some more help. However, as of now they are not eliminated.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    the Cows and the Aints are just part of a legion of average teams in the NFL, every year a few elite teams, 50% ordinary teans, and the rest bad, rarely do bad teams become elite but the guys in the middle move up and down, no more perfect example exists than the Giants.

The Saints had their time, prepare for a decade or more of mediocrity as the teams with the young elite QBs move toward the top.
    I'm not buying that. That's what they said about Cam last year. Give Defense Cordinators a year to Defense the rookie QB's then see how good they are. RG3(a big if he can stay healthy) and the guy with the 49ers could be real, with the other three it remains to be seen. None of them playing on the level of Peyton Manning.

Oh, and don't bring my team down to the level of the Cowboys who haven't done anything for two decades. Even with no Head Coach they'll still avoid a losing season. Whether it is Payton or Vitt next season, they'll be back of the top of thier Division and contending.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ View Post
    I told y'all the Dirty Birds going bowling. Since you Saints and might as well include Cowboys are done. It's ok to jump on the train.
    I'd say they are third best in the NFC and maybe fifth best in the NFL. They might win one playoff game. They played about as easy a schedule as a team could get and got help early on with the Scab Refs.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I'm not buying that. That's what they said about Cam last year. Give Defense Cordinators a year to Defense the rookie QB's then see how good they are. RG3(a big if he can stay healthy) and the guy with the 49ers could be real, with the other three it remains to be seen. None of them playing on the level of Peyton Manning.

Oh, and don't bring my team down to the level of the Cowboys who haven't done anything for two decades. Even with no Head Coach they'll still avoid a losing season. Whether it is Payton or Vitt next season, they'll be back of the top of thier Division and contending.
    Dream on Saints fan and ignore history, you should be revelling in U La La and their success, your Saints are looking up, they are at best the tenth best team in the NFC!

If the Falcons pick up a solid back, look out we will rule the South for years. As for the playoffs it will depend on protecting Matt if they give him time we can score with anyone. Really worries me with no running game, defense will just bring the heat. At least we made it in. How did the scabs help them? Strength of schedule is garbage this is the NFL. All depends on what team shows up.

and they are down to about three starting defensive players.
    Of course it isn't helping that the cowboys defensive players have to introduce themselves to each other in the huddle.

LOL! >>>

1st Rnd Draft Pick Claiborne and Conners were playing > Tackle Leaders today.

Spears, Ware, Spencer, Jenkins, Dunbar, Carr, Butler ALL Started Today!

3 Starters? lol ok.....

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    the Cows and the Aints are just part of a legion of average teams in the NFL, every year a few elite teams, 50% ordinary teans, and the rest bad, rarely do bad teams become elite but the guys in the middle move up and down, no more perfect example exists than the Giants.

The Saints had their time, prepare for a decade or more of mediocrity as the teams with the young elite QBs move toward the top.
    It took Hitler doing everything in & outside his power to keep Thy Saints down this year. Next year he won't be able to come up with @ best, erroneous BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    LOL! >>>

1st Rnd Draft Pick Claiborne and Conners were playing > Tackle Leaders today.

Spears, Ware, Spencer, Jenkins, Dunbar, Carr, Butler ALL Started Today!

3 Starters? lol ok.....
    Sorry I'm not a football nerd like you lousianna boys I wasn't stating fact but making reference to the number of injured opening day starters and the number of opening day starters that actually finished the game today.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Sorry I'm not a football nerd like you lousianna boys I wasn't stating fact but making reference to the number of injured opening day starters and the number of opening day starters that actually finished the game today.

Yea, ok. Enough of a nerd to make a weak excuse

At least they have their coach and the organization was able to make players moves the first 8 weeks of the season