RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

NFL Thread gdg

29K views 139 replies 27 participants last post by  huntinman 
#1 ·
This forum needs an NFL thread - like the SEC thread for the college folks :razz:.

TBS - how about Manning & the Bronco's - Gotta love it when SD gets beat, they can't seem to do anything right :cool:.

#60 ·
May be the team playing the best football in the AFC are the Broncos. They have won 9 in a row. Peyton is back playing well. And they got a 4th and 6th round pick for a former QB. Speaking of that former QB, it's being reported that circus is leaving NY headed to Jacksonville. The last stop on the line.

#61 ·
I hope the Patriots get to come to Denver to play in the playoffs. But i dont think it will have the same outcome as the game that they had earlier in the season. should be a kick a$$ game though.

#66 ·
We'll be BACK next season and I hope Roger Goodell is not! His lastest fine of a Steeler for shooting an imaginary arrow into the air at Arrowhead stadium is just one sign that Goodell has lost it;-)

#73 · (Edited)
It all will come through Bronco Land ,after the Colts SPANK!!! the Texans.And Denver beats the Patriots in the AFC championship game.Denver wins the Superbowl 31-21 over the Packers in New Orleans!!!!
Dave Hare

#74 ·
It all will come through Bronco Land ,after the Colts SPANK!!! the Texans.And Denver beats the Patriots in the AFC championship game.Denver wins the Superbowl 31-21 over the Packers in New Orleans!!!!
Dave Hare
I too am hoping Peyton Manning leads his team to New Orleans! If he does, the city will be Bronco fans for that Sunday;)

But after that...

#75 ·
How does it all shake out in the NFC today??
Who will be WC's???

I say Seattle & Minnesota get WC's

1st round;
Seattle @ Washington
Minnesota @ San Fran

#82 ·
Like I said last week..... Its to late in the season now to bench the tomato head...
Its prolly to expensive to let him outa his contact,,,,,, So I guessI will have to settle ,, and be a good bronco Fan,, and say YEA once in awhile..:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

I wonder what will happen if our very unusual weather decides to abruptly change,, and Mr Tomato head will have to play in adverse conditions for the palyoffs!

Some Home field advantage that will be.

He might just as well got a deal with a Florida team the way our weather has been this winter..

They have been very lucky with schedule, and weather..
40 degrees today!! Almost like summer.. Trained in shorts tis A.M.

#83 ·
I mean seriously

Look atthe way he is dressed!!!

Its 40 degrees out!!!

He's PLAYIN!!!!! He's excercising!!!

4 shirts and a Turtle neck??????

Even has a hand warmer jersey on!!!!

Tomato head!!!
:eek:

Gooser

#91 ·
Peyton Manning = NFL MVP

Adrian Peterson= Comeback Player of the Year

Russell Wilson /RGIII /Andrew Luck = Co Rookies of the Year

#99 ·
Teams win in the NFL with elite players especially elite quarterbacks, the Cowboys have 2 elite players and neither is named Tony. A knuckleheaded egomaniac GM, an average quarterback, and a defense destroyed by injury playing people who weren't on the roster at the beginning of the season is a formula for 8 and 8 and yet another season out of the playoffs. Tom Landry and Tex Schramm would be chuckling at the misdeeds of the Arkansas hillbilly owner/GM.

#104 · (Edited)
Well your are 25% correct, the Packers will take the Vikings but the Ravens vs Colts could go either way

Redskins have home field advantage and the better of two great rookie QBs, Texans will awaken from their slumber

#109 ·
the unemployment figures for NFL head coaching positions went to five, unfortunately my team wasnt one of those yet......but the day is still young

Just hope for once they hire some new faces instead of recycling the same tired coaches

#116 ·
Jimmy Taylor to be Guest Of Honor at the Hall Of Fame Super Bowl luncheon.

"
"When the Packers picked me,’’ said Taylor, "I didn’t know where Green Bay was, didn’t know what state it was in. Before Coach Lombardi arrived, I wondered if I’d ever be part of anything worthwhile. The years before I went to Hinds Junior College (1955), they went to the Junior Rose Bowl. The year after I got out of LSU, the Packers were going 1-10-1 and LSU was going 11-0 and winning a national championship. It made you wonder.’’

"
http://www.nola.com/superbowl/index.ssf/2013/01/jimmy_taylor_will_be_guest_of.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Looks like the NFL was looking to save some dough and get someone that could drive in instead of flying
;)

#124 · (Edited)
Really?
Did you fall asleep at 7:00 last night?

Because some team put the beat down on the Vikings and Peterson...................and it was quite interesting!:D

#129 ·
Anyone who underestimated the Packers this week mustn't have been paying attention, they will eventually be tested but not by the Vikqueens this season!
hahahha!!
Maybe that's why Dungy is not working in the NFL???

If the Packers can stop Peterson, think they can stop Gore??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.