The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Thread gdg

I herd Sean Peyton coached his son's little league team an if opposing QB gets knocked out the whole team goes to Chuckie Cheese. Falcons seem to play up or down to their opponent. The boys and the aint's coming up. We shall see.

RGIII is the real deal at QB for the Skins.....Russell Wilson just keeps making the big play and winning football games....Peyton Manning's comeback last night is the stuff that legends are made of

and after his six TD performance Sunday Night....Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL

PS...Faith Hill still rocks on the intro to Sunday Night football...best looking legs on a Filly since Rachel Alexandra
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

How bout' those hawks... Tied 1st place (3way tie) in the NFC west, not to mention our defense! Young team, watch out, we're coming!!
    Last edited by jeff evans; 10-16-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Peyton Manning will take the MVP in the NFL.Denver will beat the Packers in Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans ,and Bon will owe me a case of Crown Royal .
    Dave Hare
    CFC-CAFC Maralan's C.E.O.
    Horsetooth's Otto Know 2012 National Derby List
    Berkshire's Bad Medicine Doc
    R.I P-Hard Labs Fast Lane Phred-SH
    R.I.P-Catalina's Curve Ball
    R.I.P-Klondike's Chocolate Charger-MH 4 Time Ducks Unlimited Retriever of the year MN.
    www.berkshireretrievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by DaveHare View Post
    Peyton Manning will take the MVP in the NFL.Denver will beat the Packers in Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans ,and Bon will owe me a case of Crown Royal .
    Dave Hare

well if nothing else we will have a great time consuming a good portion of it....

have to publicly acknowledge that Dave took the time out of his busy schedule to get Dana's boys authentic Peyton Manning # 18 football jerseys in white, orange, and blue, they were the envy of all the kids at school...the boys teachers think that's all the clothes those boys own..Dana taped the game for the boys to watch this afternoon after homework/soccer practice...Good thing it ended the way it did

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

RG III taken down a notch *OUCH*

Ravens fired OC Cam Cameron.

Anyone else find it amusing that John Gruden's name pops up with every Headcoaching vacany. In the last 30 hours on Sirius/XM's NFL Channel, his name has popped up as the next replacement for the; Eagles, Chargers, Cardinals, Chiefs and Raiders!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Anyone else find it amusing that John Gruden's name pops up with every Headcoaching vacany. In the last 30 hours on Sirius/XM's NFL Channel, his name has popped up as the next replacement for the; Eagles, Chargers, Cardinals, Chiefs and Raiders!
    That is funny...when Gruden didnt take any of the HC positions available in CFB it was a signal to me that he is fine and happy where he is at..I dont see him going back to the NFL, he has already reached the pinnacle of that level....now taking a shot at winning a collegiate National Championship may have some appeal or coaching his son's in college might be a possibility, but his reputation has taken a larger than life personna, after all didnt he win in Tampa Bay with a team built by Tony Dungy