The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Thread gdg

I hope the Patriots get to come to Denver to play in the playoffs. But i dont think it will have the same outcome as the game that they had earlier in the season. should be a kick a$$ game though.
    HRCH Rocky Mountain Rosco SH
    HRCH Satins Jumpin Jedi MH (600+points)
    HRCH 4X GMPR KB's Snakey Jake of Poudre River MH (600+points)
    HRCH APR Lady Satin of Black Forest JH
    HRCH MPR KB's It Showtime of Bearpoint (Star) JH
    HRCH KB's Loaded to go Allie SH
    HRCH MPR KB's Blazin White Thunder (Blaze) SH
    HRCH 3XGMPR KBs Right To The Point Ike SH
    HR GMPR KBs Hunters Dream JH
    HR APR KBs They Call Me Beau JH

What the heck are ya'll doing bringing relevant teams into this conversation?
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    With all this banter about those juggernauts, the Cowboys and Saints, is there any chance for the Packers???
    Do you think the Packers might play the Cowboys or Saints in the playoffs?????

I remember last time they went to Atlanta for a play off game.
    That was fun!!!!!
    Well, if they do go to Atlanta I too am hoping for the same results

BTW, the Cowboys can get in IF they beat the Redskins. That's a big IF.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

With all this banter about those juggernauts, the Cowboys and Saints, is there any chance for the Packers???
    Do you think the Packers might play the Cowboys or Saints in the playoffs?????

I remember last time they went to Atlanta for a play off game.
    That was fun!!!!!

Oh, and is Aaron Rodgers getting old????

Don't think the girl's or the Aint's are in the picture, though they might be teams the cheeseheads could beat .

& to get to Atlanta you would have to win a game - & in case you missed it, the Sea Turkeys looked a little better than the team you played earlier in the season as they dismantled the Niner's, many pundits pick to win it all . It looks like Pete Carroll has proven he can coach in the NFL.

SB winners in Seattle - regards

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Don't think the girl's or the Aint's are in the picture, though they might be teams the cheeseheads could beat .

& to get to Atlanta you would have to win a game - & in case you missed it, the Sea Turkeys looked a little better than the team you played earlier in the season as they dismantled the Niner's, many pundits pick to win it all . It looks like Pete Carroll has proven he can coach in the NFL.

I think the next time GB plays the Seahawks, there are real ref's scheduled, things might be different then!!!!

One of the greatest calls of all time!!!!

Pay back is a mofo!

BTW--What happened last time the Seahawks played the Packers in a playoff game??????
    (I was there)
    Last edited by road kill; 12-24-2012 at 09:57 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

We'll be BACK next season and I hope Roger Goodell is not! His lastest fine of a Steeler for shooting an imaginary arrow into the air at Arrowhead stadium is just one sign that Goodell has lost it

It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Russell Wilson in any other year would be a lock for Rookie of the Year, he is fun to watch and seems to be a fine young man....Seattle would be tough to beat if they played all their games at home
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

If Seahawks plays man coverage against Rodgers or Ryan they will get burned. It worked against Kapricorn but Greenbay or Atlanta has too many weapons. I hope Dallas beats Washington because I'm tired of hearing about RG3. Plus I love it win Atlanta beats them.

I think the next time GB plays the Seahawks, there are real ref's scheduled, things might be different then!!!!

One of the greatest calls of all time!!!!

Pay back is a mofo!

BTW--What happened last time the Seahawks played the Packers in a playoff game??????
    (I was there)
    rk - SI has a very good shot of the catch . It's shows the ref to have made a correct call .

Who gets home field if the Sea Turkeys win & the Pack & niners lose next weekend? If we could just keep the CB's out of the PED's .

I do believe this is a better team than the previous one's you faced & I don't believe you guys to be as good as past cheesehead teams .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

rk - SI has a very good shot of the catch . It's shows the ref to have made a correct call .

Who gets home field if the Sea Turkeys win & the Pack & niners lose next weekend? If we could just keep the CB's out of the PED's .

I do believe this is a better team than the previous one's you faced & I don't believe you guys to be as good as past cheesehead teams .
    Marvin, with all due respect

BWAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Stan b & Elvis