The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

View Poll Results: Who "won" last nights debate?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

10 22.73%
  • Romney

23 52.27%
  • Tie

11 25.00%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Who "won" last nights debate? GDG

Only person I see lying is Romney....and he changes his lies to win votes...in other words he does not believe his lies

Pretty acurate statement...albeit it did point to white privledged...but acurate

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Only person I see lying is Romney....and he changes his lies to win votes...in other words he does not believe his lies
    if the only person you see lying is romney, you are not being honest with yourself. both of the candidates have been busted with some whoppers and you cannot deny that. both will say whatever it takes to garner a vote. it's not a pretty situation right now.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Did you hear him say az was a model for immigration ? which allows cops to pull over anybody that looks different meaning hispanic. Have you followed the libya attack with all the lies that are flying around. Do you really think Obama is telling the truth? If I had an employee that lied /cover up the way he has over Libya he would be fired even if his performance was ok I would not accept lies

Difference between bo and Romney is obama has a record he acts like hes the guy on the white horse coming in to save America.... from himself.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-17-2012 at 02:24 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    You REALLY believe that don't you!! The lies Obama made in both debates are all over the internet. All you have to do is OPEN YOUR EYES.

(Not saying that Romney is exactly truthful, either)
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011
    "Lars" Chilian with the Rainmaker, born: Feb. 2, 2010

"That which you manifest is before you" (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    If you have even an Ounce of political ideology,, you HAVE to know who you are going to vote for.
    That decision HAD to come LONG before either of these two guys started the banter..

It scares me,, that the "Undecided" dont see the Huge differences ofthe 2 platforms,, and how they "Fit" into that difference.
    I agree with the 2nd two statements, but I'm not sure how I feel about the bolded one.

I don't think everyone votes strictly by their ideology. Some vote against that and for the one they feel is best for the country.

I personally know several long time Republicans who voted for Obama (or against McCain Palin) in the 2008 election. Some of them even long time dog guys.
    Last edited by Buzz; 10-17-2012 at 03:55 PM.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I agree with the 2nd two statements, but I'm not sure how I feel about the bolded one.

I don't think everyone votes strictly by their ideology. Some vote against that and for the one they feel is best for the country.

I personally know several long time Republicans who voted for Obama (or against McCain Palin) in the 2008 election. Some of them even long time dog guys.
    I will go one further Buzz, my oldest brother in Austin TX voted for BHO, and he used to be the epitome of conservative in the family, but the way he explained it to me, he was so sick and tired of GWB and Gov. Rick Perry....I honestly dont know how he is voting this year but I suspect its R because he and Clint are bowhunting in Missouri in two weeks, and I know how Clint feels about politics (he listens to Michael Savage and another former Aggie Neil Boortz)
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I can't wait for the foreign policy debate Monday! Romney will wipe the floor with bo
    The final debate will be moderated by Bob Schieffer of CBS News

Tonight on Greta , her guest will be the fellow that asked the libya question at the debate. He said after the debate the Pres came over to him and told him the reason it took so long to admit it was a terror attack was he wanted to be sure, but last night he claimed he called it a terror attack the next day, which is it Mr Pres? he has told so many lies about it he doesn't know the truth

Obama said gas was 1.84 when he took office because the economy was about to collapse is this what we have to look forward to in a good economy $ 5 a gallon?
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-17-2012 at 04:49 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I don't think either was a clear winner--if you were leaning toward Romney then you'd say he won; if you're a BO disciple then you'd claim he was the winner. Romney got much more rattled and was less specific than he was at the first one; BO had obviously been well coached and had the benefit of that smarmy Candy.

(Franco should like this one!)
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Thanks Julie, it will be my new screen saver!

Amazing that such a criminal organization can continue to fly under the radar. Just one reason why all the debates and political posturing won't change a thing. The power is with the international banking brotherhood and they control more than just our government.

BTW, I've been keeping up with your litter of burr heads. All spoken for?
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345