The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Binder Full of Women

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post

He has a plan to make divorce illegal, he just has to appoint a few more judges.

And you wonder why you get called names???? How moronic must you be to make a statement like that?

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Wow Divorce is on the table as new law. You heard it here first folks.

Simple point he was making was that people who come from 2 parent homes have a better chance in life, more money more successful etc.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Glavich View Post
    Wow Divorce is on the table as new law. You heard it here first folks.

Simple point he was making was that people who come from 2 parent homes have a better chance in life, more money more successful etc.
    I would like to see a statistic on millionaires on the subject.

Anyway...short of doing away with divorce...nothing a president can do about it.

That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

My daughters a teacher of low income kids very few have 2 parents and it reflects in the kids. God forbid we get back to a country that believes in marriage instead of shacking up having kids without being married and having kids to get more welfare money .
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    My daughters a teacher of low income kids very few have 2 parents and it reflects in the kids. God forbid we get back to a country that believes in marriage instead of shacking up having kids without being married and having kids to get more welfare money .
    it's ok cyndi... the only way a lib can make changes in america is to institute more regulation... so, when they hear Romney talk about folks waiting until they get married to have kids, they automatically jump to the conclusion that he intends to sign it into law (most likely by circumvention of congress). They only know it "their" way.

"I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Did Mr. Romney "lie" about the number of jobs women have lost in the last 4 years? "Fact checkers" say yes. But other data says not so fast.

Organization self-titled "Fact Check Dot Org": "Romney claimed 580,000 women have lost jobs under Obama. The true figure is closer to 93,000."

BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS: "Nearly 5.5 Million Women Are Currently Unemployed – An Increase Of 451,000 Women Since President Obama Took Office. (10/10/12)"

Just a fun little exercise in checking the facts of the fact checkers
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

That whole women and binders and the single-family household made my hackles stand up.
    Good thing he didn't dwell on it. Because he sounded stupid.He
    better stick to convincing us about his 5 step plan.
    Last edited by Sue Kiefer; 10-17-2012 at 09:36 PM.
    Never confuse activity with success.

"Ummmmmmm Isn't a word." Judge Judy

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel J Simoens View Post
    Getting ticked off at the libs is like getting ticked off at a puppy for peeing on your floor. They gotta do what they gotta do, and damn it, they're so darn cute while they're doing it.
    Borrowed from a cousin I never met but already love.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Kiefer View Post
    That whole women and binders and the single-family household made my hackles stand up.
    Good thing he didn't dwell on it. Because he sounded stupid.
    Be mnbhgtter stick to convincing us about his 5 step plan.
    You must have been looking for a reason to get ticked off if that did it for you...
    Bill Davis