The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Binder Full of Women

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Kiefer View Post
    Do you think that Bill Clinton loaned Romney "HIS" binder full of women.?

Suppose to be a funny guys. Lighten up.
    Smile a little.
    I am finding way too much humor here to take it too serious.
    Sue
    If you only knew how dead on you are!!!!
    Last edited by road kill; 10-18-2012 at 12:33 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Multiple wives is ok in Utah...why would anyone want more than one wife. One is plenty. Can you just imagine answering to more than one. Can I go hunting? NO NO. Can I get that puppy? NO NO Can I buy that new shotgun? NO NO Some of these mormons have many more than two so it would sound more like NO NO NO NO NO.....

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Multiple wives is ok in Utah...why would anyone want more than one wife. One is plenty. Can you just imagine answering to more than one. Can I go hunting? NO NO. Can I get that puppy? NO NO Can I buy that new shotgun? NO NO Some of these mormons have many more than two so it would sound more like NO NO NO NO NO.....
    While this is not really the case with the main Mormon church or most of those who practice, I do find a touch of irony in Romney being soooo opposed to same sex marrage and yet multiple wives is OK with some practicing Mormons. Humm.............Yep, a touch of irony.
    Last edited by Golddogs; 10-18-2012 at 11:58 PM.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    As in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RQBT-M6bWM
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    While this is not really the case with the main Mormon church or most of those who practice, I do find a touch of irony in Romney being soooo for same sex marrage and yet multiple wives is OK with some practicing Mormons. Humm.............Yep, a touch of irony.
    are we sure he's okay with multiple wives?
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

He's not a polygamist he doesnt think multiple wives are ok . Obama was against gay marriage until binden opened his big mouth and the pres had to come out and say its ok by him.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

awe crap I am 9 kinds of confused.... i thought golddogs was saying Romney is okay with same sex marriage and polygamy.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    No he thinks you should be able to work with your employer if you have kids and need to get home .(especially if your a single mom) My husband worked for the govt they did this all the time they worked with people that had to take kids to dentists, Dr's appt, be home by the time they get home from school , without fear of losing their job its called being flexible alot of employers should take a lesson.
    ON the other hand a lot of employees get really pissed when someone is never there because of "the kids" and they have to do double the work.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Obamas the one that was against gay marriage than flip flopped.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/oba...4/11/id/435600
    Obama also pays women on his staff less than men
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-18-2012 at 08:39 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post
    awe crap I am 9 kinds of confused.... i thought golddogs was saying Romney is okay with same sex marriage and polygamy.
    Sorry man, I fixed my typo.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!