The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Suggest Y'all Read This One

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wetumka, OK
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    I'm going to do fine who ever is president....I want others to have that opportunity
    who does not have an opportunity right now?
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Corinth MS
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post
    who does not have an opportunity right now?
    The people just above the poverty line. Don't make enough to pay the bills with taxes and our great insurance reform but make too much to get welfare. This is where I am. I love obama care jacked my insurance premiums 31.5%. Got so high had to opt out of my group plan and purchase sub par coverage.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    161

    Default

    He made a fortune selling products from China... How ironic

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wetumka, OK
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrettG View Post
    The people just above the poverty line. Don't make enough to pay the bills with taxes and our great insurance reform but make too much to get welfare. This is where I am. I love obama care jacked my insurance premiums 31.5%. Got so high had to opt out of my group plan and purchase sub par coverage.
    how can our government help your situation? (not being a smart zss.. please dont take it that way... i am geniune and know many many many in same shoes)

    for the record... I also see many on gov't assist that I perceive as being without opportunity but that's probably for another thread.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Corinth MS
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post
    how can our government help your situation? (not being a smart zss.. please dont take it that way... i am geniune and know many many many in same shoes)

    for the record... I also see many on gov't assist that I perceive as being without opportunity but that's probably for another thread.
    I don't expect the government to take care of me, but also don't want them to make mandates that cause my insurance to sky rocket, so people that make 5000 less than me a year can get free health care,.

  6. #16
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,194

    Default

    Can't blame Obamacare for your insurance problem until 2013...may have a different opinion next year

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Corinth MS
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Can't blame Obamacare for your insurance problem until 2013...may have a different opinion next year
    That's what all dems say, kinda funny that almost all insurance carriers jumped their rates as soon as it passed.

  8. #18
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrettG View Post
    That's what all dems say, kinda funny that almost all insurance carriers jumped their rates as soon as it passed.
    That is false too...cost is set at the begining of the year actually prior to the begining, and does not change during the year.

    I'm gauging from many of these comments that those putting these falsehoods up have no insurance. Good news you will have it next year and the better news is that I will not be paying for you not to have it.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,753

    Default

    Boy you really do hate poor people don't you luvmy?
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Corinth MS
    Posts
    753

    Default

    I still have insurance. Just had to go shop it on my own. Haven't been to the doctor in 11 years, haven't met a deductible on either child. But with both playing college sports it's a requirement that I have it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •