The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama says he called it a terrorist act all along... Oh yeah??

Default Obama says he called it a terrorist act all along... Oh yeah??

Bill Davis

At the debate he claimed the day after he said it was a terror attack WRONG he did not say that in the rose garden the next day. According to the guy who asked that question at the debate, afterwards Obama was trying to explain to him why he waited so long. (LONG? the day after? he has lied so much he doesn't even know the truth. Even standing in front of those 4 coffins , hillary had the nerve to blame the video.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

[QUOTE=huntinman;1023894]you be the judge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znVqyfxfbRQ&sns=fb[/QUOTE

Read the 10th paragraph of the official transcript. He clearly did say it was an act of terror.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

This is what he said, No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.
    He said there was an attack on bengazhi which he blames later that day for the video as did Susan Rice on 5 Sunday talk shows and Hillary clinton in front of the 4 coffins and the Pres on letterman and the view. He never said this attack was a "terror" attack until 2 weeks later
    This is why Candy Crowley had to walk this back minutes after she opened her big mouth and stuck her foot in it.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-18-2012 at 08:02 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

[QUOTE=paul young;1023971]
    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    you be the judge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znVqyfxfbRQ&sns=fb[/QUOTE

Read the 10th paragraph of the official transcript. He clearly did say it was an act of terror.-Paul
    He was talking about 9/11/2001 But you libs can keep trying all you want... He is sinking faster than the Titanic... I don't think you're going to be able to save him, no matter how hard you try. But your loyalty is admirable.
    Bill Davis

But your loyalty is admirable.
    No it isn't. Anyone putting the security and welfare of our nation secondary to having "their guy" in office simply for the satisfaction of winning that office, is akin to a Marine following illegal orders because he lacked the intestinal fortitude to stand up and be heard.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    No it isn't. Anyone putting the security and welfare of our nation secondary to having "their guy" in office simply for the satisfaction of winning that office, is akin to a Marine following illegal orders because he lacked the intestinal fortitude to stand up and be heard.
    I agree... Sarcasm...
    Bill Davis

TODAY on the Jon Stewart show JUST A BUMP IN THE ROAD! Almost immediately after pool reports indicated that President Barack Obama called the deaths of U.S. Ambassador ChrisSteven and three other Americans in Benghazi “not optimal” during the taping of “The Daily Show,” social media exploded with outrage over the president’s remarks.
    The backlash was almost instantaneous — and it was brutal.

I agree... Sarcasm...
    Yep......and for the record, I didn't intend for it to sound like it was aimed at you.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

[QUOTE=huntinman;1023978]
    Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post

He was talking about 9/11/2001 But you libs can keep trying all you want... He is sinking faster than the Titanic... I don't think you're going to be able to save him, no matter how hard you try. But your loyalty is admirable.
    The reference to 9/11/2001 was made 2 paragraphs earlier. You do understand the significance of ending a paragraph and starting another, i'm sure. if not;
    http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/606/1/

i'm not interested in saving him, and neither am i loyal to him except in the sense that he is the President of the United States.-Paul
    Last edited by paul young; 10-19-2012 at 09:05 AM.
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.