The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Obama says he called it a terrorist act all along... Oh yeah??

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oakdale,ct.
    Posts
    2,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    No it isn't. Anyone putting the security and welfare of our nation secondary to having "their guy" in office simply for the satisfaction of winning that office, is akin to a Marine following illegal orders because he lacked the intestinal fortitude to stand up and be heard.
    He's not "my guy". You're speculating, and you're wrong. I was just setting the record straight.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

  2. #12
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    He's not "my guy". You're speculating, and you're wrong. I was just setting the record straight.-Paul
    You are "setting the record straight" in the same way the MSM is attempting to do to cover Obama's rear. It isn't working for them or you.
    Bill Davis

  3. #13
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,732

    Default

    Thats not the straight record ask candy when she had to go on anderson cooper as soon as the debates ended and back peddle as fast as she could.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oakdale,ct.
    Posts
    2,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You are "setting the record straight" in the same way the MSM is attempting to do to cover Obama's rear. It isn't working for them or you.
    I see you've changed your name to Diamondback. But i see you still ignore facts, so i think you're probably still Bill Davis......
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oakdale,ct.
    Posts
    2,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Thats not the straight record ask candy when she had to go on anderson cooper as soon as the debates ended and back peddle as fast as she could.
    Candy is a talking head. I prefer to use the official, unedited transcript to form my opinions.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

  6. #16
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    I see you've changed your name to Diamondback. But i see you still ignore facts, so i think you're probably still Bill Davis......
    You're right, I'm still Bill Davis, which evidently means I have been paying more attention to the issue since Sep 11 than you have. You choose to stick to the liberal talking points and drink the kool-aid. I choose to to actually follow the the trail of evidence as it comes out. Obama and his crew have tied themselves in knots to avoid calling this event an act of terror no matter how hard you try to convince yourself otherwise. Hell, he still calls the Fort Hood shootings "workplace violence" as opposed to terrorism.
    Bill Davis

  7. #17
    Senior Member Dustin D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA (Area)
    Posts
    1,931

    Default

    Easily, the most damning video yet.

    No matter what.

    Regardless, why all the talk of the video AFTER the Rose Garden?

    I'm not really asking, won't change my vote, just saying.

  8. #18
    Senior Member dback's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    He's not "my guy". You're speculating, and you're wrong. I was just setting the record straight.-Paul
    Odd that in my six plus years here I've never once witnessed you come to the defense of a conservative.....under any circumstances. Possibly, in your opinion, there has never been a mischaracterization of former conservative Presidents......seriously Paul......you lean so far left you line your dog on the gallery so you only have to give 'over lefts'. Obama is now thanking some speech writer for inserting the word 'terrorist' in the text (in any context) to help cover for the FACT that he spent the next week blaming "Spontaneous Demonstration". **Where is the nimrod that made the "movie"???** I'm not sure but I am unaware of Obama DIRECTLY characterizing the death of the four Americans as a 'Terrorist Attack' to this day. But....what the hey Paul.....at least he did clarify the situation and say the loss of their lives was "not optimal".
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

  9. #19
    Senior Member Gerry Clinchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    6,922

    Default

    I was just setting the record straight.-Paul
    Just following your lead on "setting the record straight."

    O's Rose Garden speech said "acts of terror" ... in the plural. Was the plural supposed to also include the attack on the Cairo embassy? Could be, since the A-Q flag was raised over the Cairo embassy? That was also pre-meditated since the Egyptian govt gave the US staff the word to vacate the embassy. Yet the Cairo embassy released a statement (not sure if just before or just after the attack on the Cairo embassy) that the act there was in response to the video thing.

    O seems to now be saying that the other embassy attacks in the region were a domino effect from the first attack in Cairo. So ... if the attack in Cairo was blamed on the video, it makes me think that they were going to lump the Benghazi attack in with that? Interestingly, the statement by the Cairo embassy (upon which Romney had commented) was later removed from the State Dept. website.

    Makes me wonder if this whole set-up was even more complex than it appears. That words were used in such a way that they could back-pedal if the video ploy did not work. I believe (though am not sure) that the Cairo embassy statement preceded the Rose Garden speech. Then they had to remove it from the website because it would have interfered with the back-pedaling.

    It is just as possible that it was pure luck that the words "acts of terror" were included in the Rose Garden speech; and they found a way to use that to their advantage later. Also possible that the phrase actually was hinting at what they already knew, or very strongly suspected, by the time of the Rose Garden speech, but didn't want to have to put it out there before the election if they could avoid doing so.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

    ​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    The Fox Report of Brett Bair's last night really had the time line down as to what ACTUALLY happened. The administration and the sycophants that are in the tank for him just don't want to believe Obama could have been so stupid about all this.

    First, not realizing the jihadists are building at a rate this oligarchy can't compete with...and then, because he wants the image that because he got Osama, he has the al-Qaeda on the run, he doesn't want to admit more protection is needed for these embassies. What an incredible fool.

    Had this been a cover-up by anyone but Obama/Clinton...the Senate would be circulating impeachment papers. This type of ignorance and arrogance that believes they can pull the wool over the American's eyes is incredulous. Yet there are the many 'fools' that follow this totally inept and corrupt empty suit, and think he's worthy of their vote...again?

    How can any 'thinking' journalist continue to fall on the sword for this loser? It's absolute insanity.

    UB

    PS

    The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.

    It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

    The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.
    Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

    The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those that made him their President.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •