The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama says he called it a terrorist act all along... Oh yeah??

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........

How can any 'thinking' journalist continue to fall on the sword for this loser? It's absolute insanity.

UB
    .................................................. ..............................
    [/B][/SIZE]
    Do we have any of those ?
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

What a God-awful mess this is turning into ... now the intel people are saying that maybe the Benghazi attack wasn't all that well planned; and it might have had some relationship to the protest in Cairo, which, it appears, is still being attributed to the video ... even though the A-Q flag was a prominent element in that protest.

Then the WH accuses of endangering Libyans mentioned in State Dept documents (unclassified) that were made public by Issa. Issa shot back that they allowed the State Dept two weeks to review the docs & make redactions; and that Issa's committee, themselves, made some redactions ... and that nothing they released revealed the names of an Libyans who would not be expected to have contact with Americans (maybe some providing various kinds of common services or supplies?). Of course the accusation of endangerment of these Libyans is cited as being important because of A-Q dangers in Benghazi.

Is it possible that the details of this whole event have now become so mangled and obfuscated that we will never really know how badly it was bungled? It's over a month later, and the facts are still all snarled up. If the people in charge of all this stuff are this messed up, they sure do need somebody put in charge of this that can shape up the intel services ... or we are surely in deep doo-doo if this is the best these guys can do.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    No it isn't. Anyone putting the security and welfare of our nation secondary to having "their guy" in office simply for the satisfaction of winning that office, is akin to a Marine following illegal orders because he lacked the intestinal fortitude to stand up and be heard.
    Thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You're right, I'm still Bill Davis, which evidently means I have been paying more attention to the issue since Sep 11 than you have. You choose to stick to the liberal talking points and drink the kool-aid. I choose to to actually follow the the trail of evidence as it comes out. Obama and his crew have tied themselves in knots to avoid calling this event an act of terror no matter how hard you try to convince yourself otherwise. Hell, he still calls the Fort Hood shootings "workplace violence" as opposed to terrorism.
    Of course you are aware that Terrorism is any act of violence that a Politician wants to say is terrorism. The term has become so political and is so broad now it is almost meaningless.

Give BO a break he doesn't know what he said, he just read off the telemprompter. "i'm ron burgundy?"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    The Fox Report of Brett Bair's last night really had the time line down as to what ACTUALLY happened. The administration and the sycophants that are in the tank for him just don't want to believe Obama could have been so stupid about all this.

First, not realizing the jihadists are building at a rate this oligarchy can't compete with...and then, because he wants the image that because he got Osama, he has the al-Qaeda on the run, he doesn't want to admit more protection is needed for these embassies. What an incredible fool.

Had this been a cover-up by anyone but Obama/Clinton...the Senate would be circulating impeachment papers. This type of ignorance and arrogance that believes they can pull the wool over the American's eyes is incredulous. Yet there are the many 'fools' that follow this totally inept and corrupt empty suit, and think he's worthy of their vote...again?

How can any 'thinking' journalist continue to fall on the sword for this loser? It's absolute insanity.

UB

PS

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.

It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.
    Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those that made him their President.

The bolden part of UB's post says it best!!
    It is also incredible to me that the majority voted the guy into office in the first place..

We have a LONG uphill battle to correct no matter who gets elected..

It starts with education,,and what our country was founded by..

I wonder how many public schools actually teach the Constitution.
    I think it should be the basis of any Civics class.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Gooser, you hit the nail on the head. All along I couldn't believe there were that many ignorant Americans that voted for the fraud Obongolo in 2008. The past four years have only proved their ignorance. A president who CAN'T run on his record.