The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bayer dumping retiree medical

Default Bayer dumping retiree medical

Well Bayer is dumping their retiree medical as of Jan 1st thanks to Obamcare.
    No link as the source is my parents, Dad is a retiree. Maybe now my mother will see the light and stop being a BUMFACE suporter.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

I googled it and couldn't find anything other than a change in the 2012 plan allowance for non medicare elgible retirees. Maybe someone more computer literate than me can post a link. Bayer is a huge company if they dump their entire retiree medical would be huge news. Thanks in advance.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

No, obama said we can keep our Dr's, keep our insurance, you mean another lie. But hes done such a great job! Really Im very sorry for yor parents we will all be in their shoes soon enough unless we get this guy out of here. People just live with their head buried in the sand they dont have any idea whats coming. This will be devastating to your parents... who worked very hard their whole lives to have what is owed them now he's taking it away.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    I googled it and couldn't find anything other than a change in the 2012 plan allowance for non medicare elgible retirees. Maybe someone more computer literate than me can post a link. Bayer is a huge company if they dump their entire retiree medical would be huge news. Thanks in advance.
    My parents are in their 70's. Having some sort of conference call in a few weeks. They got the notice at least a month ago but Dad just mentioned it to me today. I guess they are going to be given X dollars to purchase insurance but they don't have the details yet.

Losing any medical at any age is not a good thing I pray they will be ok .There is only one person pushing Granny over the cliff and its not Paul Ryan.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-18-2012 at 05:23 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    No, obama said we can keep our Dr's, keep our insurance, you mean another lie. But hes done such a great job! Really Im very sorry for yor parents we will all be in their shoes soon enough unless we get this guy out of here. People just live with their head buried in the sand they dont have any idea whats coming. This will be devastating to your parents... who worked very hard their whole lives to have what is owed them now he's taking it away.
    They will be fine. Dad's just annoyed that he doesn't have all of the info in order to do full research before the call. He wants details so then he can finish his research, send his ideas to me, since I can read insurance co garbage and translate to english, before his call. I spent more than a few years as an HR manager so I know the lingo. Then he can run his numbers.

Luv I'm gonna be frank. I found the title of your thread to be misleading at best. I didn't vote for Obama last time and won't this time but to blame him when your parents are elgible for medicare and receiving a supplement for medical insurance without substantiating that this is indeed being taken away from them is irresponsible.

Now Syndi I would expect this from.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

thats 2 just from this forum that have now lost their medicare supplement obama care is a loser and its Cyndi with a C thank You
    WOW your one of the rare ones that didnt drink the kool aid and vote for the King last time... good for you. He will be out on his big ears soon enough and he can take his pack of liars with him.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-18-2012 at 06:06 PM.

Luv I'm gonna be frank. I found the title of your thread to be misleading at best. I didn't vote for Obama last time and won't this time but to blame him when your parents are elgible for medicare and receiving a supplement for medical insurance without substantiating that this is indeed being taken away from them is irresponsible.

here's a quote since I started researching

Most retirees since 1984 are impacted by this change

http://documents.extendhealth.com/ca..._live_deck.pdf

Thinking back the old DPA joke isn't so funny anymore. Differenial protien anlayiser = dead people analyser.